Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

WHo run this town - Jay-z Murdered on his own shit?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Been bumpin this new Jigga song this morning - and its catchy firstly the beat is dope.... and Riri does a decent job on the hook... but i been thinking....

is it? or did Hov get murdered on his own shit by Ye? coz i think Ye murdered him 4 sho.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I thought the song had too much rihanna personally

That not good enough for ya?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
i thought she did a good job on the track - knowing her past singing performances i didnt expect much - but the beat kicks!

whitewash

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • 25toLyf
yeah he def got murderd on his own shit (and not for the first time!)

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Yep, Kanye did it yo it's been a desire of his (Big Brother) to outdo his idol and he finally has!
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
dunno bout him killin JAY on the track, but the boy has had a thing for Jay for sum time now. about time he held his own on any joint with Jigga.....
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
dunno bout him killin JAY on the track, but the boy has had a thing for Jay for sum time now. about time he held his own on any joint with Jigga.....
I dont know what you are saying but Kanye is the pillar holding Jay at the moment and jay better retire soon before that pillar fall also
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
The Loius Vitton Don aka Martin Loius The King JR has mos def Murked HOVA on that track, i was even listen to how Kanye messed with the Beat so that he could be more audible, he stripped the beat down and dayum didnt he straight murk dat ish.

check this ish about the sibling rivalry between Jay and Yeezy? bigups to a friend who put me onto this. very interesting read indeed http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2009/08/sibling-rivalry-jay-z-kanye-west

N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
Yeah - i think thats what makes the verse have greater impact - but i think its coz HOVA has always made a point to deflate kanye's head...like he actually questioned whether college drop-out was a cla**ic in an interview once...and to be honest if college drop-out isnt a cla**ic then what is!? im sure Kanye always made it a point to prove Hov wrong

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Yeah - i think thats what makes the verse have greater impact - but i think its coz HOVA has always made a point to deflate kanye's head...like he actually questioned whether college drop-out was a cla**ic in an interview once...and to be honest if college drop-out isnt a cla**ic then what is!? im sure Kanye always made it a point to prove Hov wrong

honestly, i truly do believe that Jay is intimidated by Ye, in a major way and he's very strategic about how he adresses the whole issue. i used to have a clip where kanye used to talk about how cats used to shut him down and just saw hm as a producer n nuthn else, inside the ROC. actually Dame was instrumental in getting Kanye the 3 album deal, he even went as far as saying its kul if kanye can just produce the whole album he doesnt have to rap cos cam will coem and and feature on every track and make the album hot. there's been rivalry for ages here and over the years kanye has slowly but surely come into his own. he has a fresher perspective on things and his personality is adding to the takeova.
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30