Dikgacoi Agrees Fulham Terms

Mad · 5 · 3515

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Kagiso Dikgacoi has agreed terms with English Premiership club Fulham.

He impressed coach Roy Hodgson during a recent stint at the London team's pre-season training.

The midfielder, who is back in SA, underwent a medical at Craven Cottage last week, and will return to London soon.

"Yes it is completed now. I return next week to Fulham," Dikgacoi said of the deal.

Of his time with the club so far Dikgacoi revealed, "It was fantastic and I think I am going to enjoy myself there."

good move kid, wish you all the best of luck, make south africa proud, make it worth it son!!!!! motsepe and khoza yall need tp put your checks back to your pockets, the race is over!!
Hood.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
this sounds good. we need to get some more south africans up in that premiership.

they won't ever get that name right though. throughout the confed cup, the english commentator kept calling him Dickachoy!
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
this sounds good. we need to get some more south africans up in that premiership.

they won't ever get that name right though. throughout the confed cup, the english commentator kept calling him Dickachoy!

hahahahahaha. word. and Gaxa was some shit like Ga-ga, can't even spell how he was saying it.He was killing me everything Kaka would go against Gaxa.

but yeah, well done to KG. That's what they should call him in the UK. KG.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
yhea, shit i thought teko was also going to play in the epl this season, heard that he was on demand, what happened???
Hood.