Africasgateway.com

DEATH Of HOVA (D.O.H)

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
The game knows how to pull a 50 cent, i guess he spent enough time with fiddy to learn from the best, how to cook beef up, check this video where he breaks down: The Game Explains Major Beef Strategy, "I Don't Got Time For The Petty Sh*t" [Video].

now i just sumbled across some other shit, he has a new line of T's called Death Of Hova (D.O.H), take a look at the attachment. this cat truly is Bi-Polar.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:59:17 AM by Buff Pound »
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-1
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala
lol! I truly believe whatever Game does...will not have a bearing on HOVA'S career! This guy 'Jigga' has seriously reached another level in his career... I don't think D.O.A was meant to provoke Autotune users in particular but Hip Hop culture as a whole! The video pretty much sums it up! Can't wait to hear the album!

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
lol! I truly believe whatever Game does...will not have a bearing on HOVA'S career! This guy 'Jigga' has seriously reached another level in his career... I don't think D.O.A was meant to provoke Autotune users in particular but Hip Hop culture as a whole! The video pretty much sums it up! Can't wait to hear the album!

I also think some of these Beefs are really corny. when a person says, i aint talking about you, when has that ever been a diss? i dont know i guess the "Keep Ma Name Outta ur mouth" line will apply here and when violated, a reason to call sum1 out.

i also think, in general nowadays, people will do whateva for publicity and tryna stay relevant, like 50 cent giving Soulja Boy a Tourbuss as a birthday Gift, i mean thats a chess move right there, just so that the buzz around Soulja boy including his fans also translates to either him being mentioned in interviews or sumthn.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
hehehehehe....

cats will pull anything to try and stay relevant. The game will soon follow his buddy 50cent into the hip hop tombs...or hip hop archives at best.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Jayedone

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Game....1minute he apologisinG,next he cursin G-Unit.....jus tryna eat off hova...as 4 50cent...niggas say he fini......but look how many niggas spittin ova his beats even JD and Crooked I both went ova OK,ya Right from the war angel LP........then the forever king mixtape....shit jus 2hard 4 niggas appreciate.....Game a punk...smile in yo face talk Sh!t behind bak nigga.
ROGUE

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Heres a Dope Freestyle from Asher Roth-DOA Freestyle

LINK REMOVED/audio/6298171019f0c1b2/

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
@ jaydone - who are those carachters in your avatar / icon thingie?

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
hehehehehe....

cats will pull anything to try and stay relevant. The game will soon follow his buddy 50cent into the hip hop tombs...or hip hop archives at best.

i have a feeling they will eventually get abck together those two, when they see that they have no 1 else to colab with in da industry. funny how corny it seemed when The game squashed his beef with Buddens, i thought that was very corny, talking about there is gona b a new movement, wheeeee ::) ::) ::)