Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Khanyi Mbau

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
and I think deac meant to say, that is is this gay

I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

you asked for a picture...

Did the husband do this to her?
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Self-confessed Queen of Bling Khanyi Mbau has not only been shopping for clothes of late, she has been shopping for new boobs too.

Mbau tells Sunday World she went for a second breast enlargement procedure on Tuesday this week. The material mom also went under the knife for a mammary adjustment early last year.

Mbau, 23, who went from teabags to a B-cup after the first op, told Sunday World at the time that after she gave birth to her daughter three years ago her “twins” became saggy, which caused her to lose confidence.

This week, Sunday World photographed Mbau leaving a clinic after having the first silicon implants removed and replaced with bigger C-cups.

Mbau claims the reason for having them done is that she wants to let go of the past after her break-up with her ex-hubby Mandla Mthembu .

Mbau says she doesn’t want anything that will remind her of him and she doesn’t want “people” calling her to claim their boobs back.

“ I’m in a good space with a new mindset. I don’t want people nagging me and demanding this and that,” she says.

A source says Mthembu has been demanding his personal possessions back, including jewellery he bought for Mbau.

The source also says Mthembu was complaining that her current boyfriend was enjoying the breasts that he paid for.

Mbau denies that she is dating another rich man: “I’m not saying I’m looking, but I haven’t found the one.”

She is also cagey about the price of the op, but reliable sources say she paid about R55000 to renew her “twins” at Park Lane Clinic.

Another source close to the situation says the person who footed the bill was her new lover, who apparently also got her a place in Morningside and new wheels.

The source says that Mbau became really annoyed by remarks that her new man suggested she get bigger and better boobs.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
^^LMAO. anyways, where is the original link to the original source?

Ramorethetho

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Former journalist-turned millionaire and socialite Mandla Mthembu is a wanted man.

Absa bank has offered an unspecified reward to anyone who will give them details of Mthembu’s whereabouts.

Absa risk management officer Elize van Niekerk confirms that their efforts to trace Mthembu have been in vain.

A source reveals that during the day Mthembu drives a 2002 Toyota Corolla and at night he drives the Lamborghini.

But Mthembu is in arrears on his payments for his yellow Lamborghini. The one he bought for former wife Khanyi Mbau has already been repossessed.

“We have been looking for the car for quite some time and we don’t know where it is,” says Van Niekerk.

Van Niekerk says that if anyone is willing to help, they will be compensated by the bank.

Mthembu, who is known for flaunting his material possessions, also failed to pay R850 for a bottle of French champagne, Moët&Chandon, that he ordered at the hot chilling place Alex Boulevard Restaurant and Pub a fortnight ago.

The owner of the eatery and pub, Tebogo Ngobeni, refused to comment, saying he does not discuss his clients in the media.

“My man, I don’t discuss my clients with the media.

“Ask whoever told you that story to give you details,” he said before hanging up.

A source who witnessed the pub incident says Mthembu was drinking with some friends and one of them settled the bill.

The source says after his friends had left, Mthembu then ordered a bottle of French bubbly to impress a female companion.

The source says when Ngobeni was out of sight, Mthembu vanished and never went back to the joint.

“Tebogo tried calling him and he has been promising to come and settle his bill, but instead he has been giving us stories,” says the source.

The source says that no one knows where Mthembu stays.

The Lamborghini does not have a tracker, so he has been hiding it, says the source.

Mthembu could not be reached for a comment yesterday. His phone rang unanswered and he did not respond to our messages.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Ramorethetho

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Drama Queen Khanyi Mbau looks set to marry her latest sugar daddy, Theunis Crous.
The news came to Sunday World’s attention after a dramatic week in which the tycoon first dumped and then reconciled with the social butterfly.

The 51-year-old married father of two toddlers has apologised to Mbau (24) and declared his undying love for her.

And on Friday and yesterday morning Crous came clean to Sunday World, declaring his feelings for Mbau.

Despite her reputation as a gold digger, Crous describes Mbau as a compa**ionate and loving person.

“She treats me like a king and makes me feel important and I like that from a woman,” he confesses.

He adds that he wouldn’t mind making Mbau a second wife or the queen, if that is fine with his wife Primrose (30).

But the current Mrs Crous says she doesn’t want anything to do with Mbau, who was once a close friend.

“I don’t want to comment. I want nothing to do with that woman. Please leave me alone,” she says.

Crous says he was honest about his feelings for Mbau and Primrose knows that.

He claims Mbau is not the reason why his marriage is on the rocks.

“Things have not been OK for a while in my house. I won’t blame Khanyi.

“All she did was to offer me support and we spent so much time together that we grew fond of each other,” he says.

He says right now he does not know what is happening between him and his wife, and that he has not been living with her for a couple of months.

“I have moved to my apartment and also spend time at Khanyi’s apartment (in Hyde Park),” he adds.

Crous, who has close ties with the ANC, says he would like to apologise to Mbau for calling her a witch and liar. He says he is the one who approached Mbau about his problems, which seemed out of control.

“I was going through hell and felt like there was a bad spell on my life. Khanyi suggested we seek help from a spiritual healer,” he says.

He says his wife is not an angel either – she went to a sangoma around November with her mother.

“Look, I love my wife and kids with all my heart, but when you like two people at the same time, one person is bound to get hurt,” says Crous.

He says he didn’t repossess the BMW Z4 he bought for Mbau, he only took it to be registered.

Mbau, who arrived at Zizi Kodwa’s party in Sandton on Friday night in Crous’s black Lamborghini, says she forgives Crous, though she is still hurt by the things he said about her during the week.

“Look, he is a good guy and I understand where he comes from, but people out there believe I’m a bad person and manipulative,” says Mbau.

She says Crous is a loving person and it’s hard not to forgive him, though she does not like the idea of becoming a second wife.

Mbau says Crous is not Zulu and she won’t settle for second best.

She met him when she was down and out and he helped her start over.

She admits that Crous a**isted her with her construction business and taught her everything she knows today.

Mbau says whatever is happening between Primrose and Crous has nothing to do with her.

“Look, when we met he had problems and I used to encourage him to go back to his wife,” says Mbau.

Meanwhile, Mbau’s mother refused to comment on her daughter’s latest catch and said she must be left alone.

“All I did was to bring a child into this world.

“Please leave me alone. I’m not a celebrity,” she says."

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
u really like this girl huh!

bet u have her pictures on your wall
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The white dude's wife is way hotter than this golddigging attention-whore.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Co-sign black, R loves this crapy crap! Just deal with it R, you will never have enough cash for her to look at you twice!!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Co-sign black, R loves this crapy crap! Just deal with it R, you will never have enough cash for her to look at you twice!!

you wont be blinging and bringing anything to her,

your a standard loser
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
damn. Primrose's twitter page is locked. would've loved to see her tweets this week :(

*she is pretty
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik