Kaka goes to Real

StreetDreamer

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-1
  • Life's a b**h but god-forbid the b**h divorce me
    • View Profile
Real Madrid will win 7-6 next time Barcelona comes into town

DEFENCE STILL NEEDS WORK

Yep, Real Madrid don't care about defending, they'll just try and out-score the other team.

Just saw this on the Liverpool site.

Stupid move on Xabi's part, but its okay. At least we got a good bit of cash for him, so we can bring in a quality strike partner for Torres.

Liverpool are over. Alonso is a big loss for you. You just need an injury to Gerrard or Torres and you'll be fighting for 6th place with Man City.

LOL very funny, but true.
Even Fergie was saying that they are a 2 man team anyway, was writing them off even before Alonso left.
"76 ebony mist don't get it twisted THE DEVIL EXISTS"-Tumi

"Dem think dem reach di ultimate, yow
 but dem no reach nowhere yet, oy
 dem get caught inna internet
 & society ah-tell dem dema intellect..." - Capleton

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
benitez is such a lame, xabi did a lot of clean up work in liverpool's midfield oh well back to gerrard being average again  ;D

wait a minute.... says you and ur team full of kunta's?!

rafa didnt want him to go... but i sure as hell did... his slow a** needed to bounce..we didnt need henry making anymore banana runs around him lol. but on the real its good business... why not take 30mill for alonso who last year was valued at 15mill? but its good for u to sell kolo for some kid u dont even know about? Get-da-fugg-oudda-here!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
benitez is such a lame, xabi did a lot of clean up work in liverpool's midfield oh well back to gerrard being average again  ;D

wait a minute.... says you and ur team full of kunta's?!

rafa didnt want him to go... but i sure as hell did... his slow a** needed to bounce..we didnt need henry making anymore banana runs around him lol. but on the real its good business... why not take 30mill for alonso who last year was valued at 15mill? but its good for u to sell kolo for some kid u dont even know about? Get-da-fugg-oudda-here!

kolo is done man

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Real Madrid will win 7-6 next time Barcelona comes into town

Keep dreaming. We gonna hand u another 6-1 like last season. Madrid still aint got shit on Barca. It's in the style of play more than who u got on your team and we got our style locked down baby. Ya'll can't even beat Juve with all your stars. LOL !!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Liverpoo liverpoo!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I just saved all your anti-Liverpool posts. Now all we have to do is wait for the season to start before I start pulling them out and laughing my a** off at Arsenal not being in the top 4 anymore.

Remember, we played quite a few matches without El Nino and Gerrard last season, and our most dissapointing result was a draw or two.

Xabi was an important part of our midfield, but we still have Masch and maybe Lucas will start showing why Rafa trusts him so much and why he was voted the best player in Brazil before he came to us. Both of these guys play the same game as Xabi, just without his accurate pa**ing.

We just need a quality striker to play alongside Torres, and we need someone who can play as a link between our defense and midfield. this was basically Xabi's role, but we have guys like Potter that can come out of the reserves and do that, as they have already shown.

The f***ing UK customs authority should also stop f***ing around, so we can call Leto back from loan, cos that boy is playing brilliantly, but can't get a work permit.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
^ too late..... we sold leto already! he couldnt come back i think.....heard he went for 3mill or something...

heard that liverpool is buying aquilani or poulsen from juve. but maybe Lucas will show signs...after all he was brazillian player of the year at cruzeiro and i think he can deliver... did well in the olympics...worst comes to worst...gerrard moves back in the middle and we push another striker up front... aint no thing here

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
No need to waste your energy fellas, ninjas been writing off Liverpool for a minute and The Reds stay styling on them 8)
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yeah, sorry, I just saw the Leto sale now.

Apparently Aquilani just has to pa** a fitness test. I am always doubtful of Italians in the Premier league though. They never seem to impress, except for Dossena who had his moments. I don't know who I would prefer between him and Poulsen at the moment.

I really wish guys like Potter and Nemeth can get more of a run this season. I also think Babel should be used more as a central player, cos he is just rubbish on the wings.

StreetDreamer

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-1
  • Life's a b**h but god-forbid the b**h divorce me
    • View Profile
I actually think Arsenal could be the wild card this season, Wenger has always believed his pa**ing game will prove itself eventually and he may be right, he just needs to add a few (experienced) battlers (like Tony Adams, Vieira) to his team and this could be the year. Then again this has been said about them every season.
And looking at the "modern" game, style over substance with nothing to show for it is a bit flawed.

Has money replaced growing and building a team? Is it more about buying the finished product(in terms of players and teams) nowadays? Can success really be "bought"?

Rosicky is a very good player.

"76 ebony mist don't get it twisted THE DEVIL EXISTS"-Tumi

"Dem think dem reach di ultimate, yow
 but dem no reach nowhere yet, oy
 dem get caught inna internet
 & society ah-tell dem dema intellect..." - Capleton

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I actually think Arsenal could be the wild card this season, Wenger has always believed his pa**ing game will prove itself eventually and he may be right, he just needs to add a few (experienced) battlers (like Tony Adams, Vieira) to his team and this could be the year. Then again this has been said about them every season.
And looking at the "modern" game, style over substance with nothing to show for it is a bit flawed.

Has money replaced growing and building a team? Is it more about buying the finished product(in terms of players and teams) nowadays? Can success really be "bought"?

Rosicky is a very good player.

cosign on rosicky, he's undoubtadly the best chec footballer, im not a arsenal fan but ive always admired the club's style of play, their attacking and finishing and i think someone needs to convince wenger that he needs fabregas in his team, you cant sell your only multitasking midfielder and count on rosiscky who is been a victim of injuries, immaginew what will the role fab played will do to him.

and as for benitez, alonso's move was not such a bad idea, he still has options and replacement for the dudes, and besides, theres always steven gerrad who plays deep and covers a huge part of the central midfield.

looking at MAN UTD, my team man, dunno what f*** is ferguson thinking when he lost out all the big stars we needed, dude is more like kaizer motaung, he counts on development and doesnt want to spen money on good players, there aint even one single star player he bought with crissis money, last big man he bought was berbatov. from a attacking persective, we needed karima benzema like f***, we got anderson to keep things on lock on the midfield and nani on the left wing, just imagine if we had benzema playing as a central-foward filder, i just think that berbatov is too slow for the crosses that nani puts across, we need someone with pace

Hood.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

we need someone with pace

Wayne Rooney
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Huntelar to milan

Goddamnit arsene whip out the f***ing cheque book

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Aquilani signs a 5-year deal.

I really hope he doesn't disappoint.

Hope him and Johnson can add that little spark we have been missing. Babel hopefully also retains the form he is currently in.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 10:27:29 PM by Me »