Joe Budden gets punched by Raekwon!

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
Guess homeboy aint so alert after all...

The battle between Joe Budden and Wu-Tang has just escalated as a member of Raekwon's entourage snuffed the Slaughter House MC backstage at The Rock The Bells tour in L.A. Talking about the sneak attack shortly after it occurred on his blog, Joe called the attack a “faggot move.”

“These niggas came in here which tells me they came in here with a goal. And the goal was to catch the f***ing blog king slipping and have the big 6'4, 300 pound nigga, maybe 250…maybe he won't that fat, punch me in the eye so I guess to make me look soft. I don't know…But I'm alright, I'm safe, still sexy I think. Eye's a lil' swoll.”

Laughing he adds, “The niggas came in there like this was Staten Island. This is the part that I'm f***ing lost about. Like do they know where we at. I don't get it. I guess in they mind they gonna come in here, punch me in the face, then shake my hand, force an apology out of me.”

joeb

Joe also said that he initially apologized because he was out numbered 8 to 1 “so I figured that was the smart thing to do at the time. I don't think Rae did it himself.”

The apology may be referring to the disses he made towards Wu-tang member Method Man on the new Slaughter House album with him Crooked I, Royce da 5'9 and Joel Ortiz dropping next week. Speaking of Joe's “Do they know where we at comment,” L.A. is the home of Slaughter House member Crooked I so it's a possibility the situation could have escalated even more.

Raekwon also sent word through a member of The Rock The Bells staff, “Yo, on my children, no one was supposed to get touched, dude got jumpy, touched him, shouldn't have happened, that was not my intention.”

http://hiphopwired.com/6052/joe-budden-attacked-by-wu-tang-entourage/

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
This is some gay shit.

If I understand correctly, Budden dissed Method Man on a track, then apologises to Raekwon after being slapped in the face and 'outnumbered' by Rae's entourage.

Then blogs about it.

The game is way too soft these days.

Simple rule: don't talk shit about people on the internet or on a track if you can't back it up in real life.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
it was 8 niggaz! if thats the truth then wat he s'possed to do? f*** em all up? i don't understand the bloggin thing tho.. but maybe i will one day.. lol
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
but this shit does sound gay tho! lmao!!!!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
it was 8 niggaz! if thats the truth then wat he s'possed to do? f*** em all up? i don't understand the bloggin thing tho.. but maybe i will one day.. lol

I expect him to take a beatdown like a man rather than backing down. No one forced him to diss Method Man. It's just pussy to talk shit on a record then apologise when you're faced with a beating. Stand by what you say.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
^^^ ...or just don't talk shit if you can't back it up :)

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
 :D :D G-Talk (Sponsored by D-planet and the Pioneer Unit)....never knew u were so gangsta D-planet.. u moved up a notch in my respect rankings..

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
dude braggs a lot, he derved what he got, dudes should know better than to f*** with pips bigger than em, like what most of you ag f***ers do, one day yall hear that i f***ed one of you up or ther other way round, dun give a shit

shit, he lucky he got off clean, they shudda blackened both his goddamn eyes up and brake his f***in nose
Hood.

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
where was the other slaughterhouse cats at? Looks to me like they didnt want to have nothing to do with it....
Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
^^^ ...or just don't talk shit if you can't back it up :)

co-sign! i don't feel sorry for him.. apologisin for wat??? thats rather gay.. joey is disappointin me man <sigh>

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
:D :D G-Talk (Sponsored by D-planet and the Pioneer Unit)....never knew u were so gangsta D-planet.. u moved up a notch in my respect rankings..

I expect him to take a beatdown like a man rather than backing down. No one forced him to diss Method Man. It's just pussy to talk shit on a record then apologise when you're faced with a beating. Stand by what you say.

for real cats shud avoid this bragging on the net and ish... if u do that shit, best be up for it( it ain't braggin if u can back it).... him deserved more than a punch for being so pussy about the situation when being confronted....how u go apologise for a diss?
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
violence is primitive. most cats talk bout being gangster but have never lived it.the game's changing, the thug life thing doesn't work anymore. wu's screwing themselves up man.joey's a cla** clown, loves getting cats worked up if he thinks they are getting too lazy. wu seems desperate man. like a rat backed into a corner. it ends up getting physical. i thought we grew outn of the whole high school bully thing hip hop? guess we really don't know how to act as a people. lol dude must be fat though cuz i'm 200lb and i'm heavy. ;D ;D must have snuffed dude in between doughnut nibbles. media gon' love this. wu vs slaughter. cuz they were callin the latter the new wu.nerves and egos must have been struck they mad at joe for creating slaughter (he did).lol. washed up rappers vs hot rappers. cla**ic.
Chosen

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Cats who reduce hip hop to physical violence are too weak to defend themselves lyrically.
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!