Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Another Facebook Fail

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
like seeing your significant other tagged in cozy pic with others ppl etc. that ish is evil.

one of my friends disabled his wall yesturday, hoping it would help...ha ha shits crazy though

The wall is half of the problem. You will realise that a lot of the time, it is peoples dumb a** status updates that get them into more trouble. Facebook is really a waste of time. It was cool at first but its a bit much now.
Beating bitches since 1982.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
like seeing your significant other tagged in cozy pic with others ppl etc. that ish is evil.

one of my friends disabled his wall yesturday, hoping it would help...ha ha shits crazy though

The wall is half of the problem. You will realise that a lot of the time, it is peoples dumb a** status updates that get them into more trouble. Facebook is really a waste of time. It was cool at first but its a bit much now.

it is a waste of time. but people should stop taking it so seriously. Its good for a laugh though, it's like AG with actual pictures of the posters to laugh at when u bored.
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

it is a waste of time. but people should stop taking it so seriously. Its good for a laugh though, it's like AG with actual pictures of the posters to laugh at when u bored.

Agree. My chick be getting worked up over my relationship status on FB. I dont understand.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog

Agree. My chick be getting worked up over my relationship status on FB. I dont understand.

its called Low Self Esteem

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Insecurity issues. Somebody put your girl on suicide watch.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
yeah peeps take this FB shit far too seriously...some niggas i know just go there to hustle poon.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
I feel quite misunderstood. All im saying is, ideally this portal started off as an innocent site just to link friends and stuff, and that was back then. this very site has the power to reveal things that were intended to be under wraps and cause trouble between ppl! I know A friend of a friend had pictures of her sprawled all over the site when her man beat her up in a club, what im saying in essence is that that ish is real. Even the very ppl flirting with yr man or chick, they are real too
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I feel quite misunderstood. All im saying is, ideally this portal started off as an innocent site just to link friends and stuff, and that was back then. this very site has the power to reveal things that were intended to be under wraps and cause trouble between ppl! I know A friend of a friend had pictures of her sprawled all over the site when her man beat her up in a club, what im saying in essence is that that ish is real. Even the very ppl flirting with yr man or chick, they are real too
[/quote

So a bit like AG then.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog

no misunderstanding. I agree totally. FB is evil. which is why u have the option of deactivating ur account or removing friends. because there are some crazy ppl out there and they will always find ways to get at u with or without FB.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
seen enough people get into trouble over face book. the last straw for me was an obsessive ex kept posting sensitive info about our relationship on my wall.

have never been back since. there are people out to get you for real. i think FB is great for specific networking purposes, or as a channel for fans to reach out to their idols. it just becomes a lot more dangerous when it is used for personal purposes. and you have people putting up ALL their details, adress, phone number, ID number the works! just becareful
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 02:23:48 PM by Good Ol' Bob »
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

msdeane

• AG Regular
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile

no misunderstanding. I agree totally. FB is evil. which is why u have the option of deactivating ur account or removing friends. because there are some crazy ppl out there and they will always find ways to get at u with or without FB.
yeah true i feel you. Personally i do alot of screening with who i accept lately, coz it might be quite a tedious process removing friends. But when some show up on my home page and i wonder why im friends... I remove. Lol
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
yeah true i feel you. Personally i do alot of screening with who i accept lately, coz it might be quite a tedious process removing friends. But when some show up on my home page and i wonder why im friends... I remove. Lol

:) yeah, but u can also edit your settings so that if someone searches for u, for instance, they do not get the option to "add as a friend". or remove ur wall or just deacvtivate your account for a couple of months so the people who dnt have ur number forget u exist for a bit  ;)

msdeane

• AG Regular
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
Geez like you a professional hey. Well i play open cards got nothing to hid and no one on limited profiles. But il keep that in mind when i decide to be a shady nicca
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
Geez like you a professional hey. Well i play open cards got nothing to hid and no one on limited profiles. But il keep that in mind when i decide to be a shady nicca

yeah, it's a disease I have

msdeane

• AG Regular
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile

yeah, it's a disease I have

hehehe... you cool! 8)
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!