Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Another Facebook Fail

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile

this some funny shit....enough playas been caught out :D
Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Facebook is the evil of all evil.... never again!

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
I dun said that ish was evil!  f*** its evoking some other emotions in me right now. and worst of all is that I cant seem to get off it.
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
I dun said that ish was evil!  f*** its evoking some other emotions in me right now. and worst of all is that I cant seem to get off it.

I managed to stay off it for about 6 months till now..... I reckon its best to use as little of it as possible, that way u get bored quickly and find other things to do. My issue with facebook is provacy and just adding people just for the sake of their names being familiar or whatever. In the end the info u share isnt really with people u would really share it with were it not for this cyber stuff. No more i say ...  ;D no more

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
f*** facebook, ive been saying that for too long, the first time fb became popular if i remeber correctly, all these social networks are garbage man, this shit is for them high school kids and lonely adults

shit, cash fux with fb, thats typical of him, fb is the reason why i know cash and for that i say f*** fb again.

that site is for them kids, disney should acquire it
Hood.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
A friend of mine found out her boyfriend was engaged to someone else through facebook. While i think that's shocking,people take social networking too seriously.

msdeane

• AG Regular
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
its a bad habit i need to shake off, coz i seem to find myself just hanging, with nothing to do like tonight... its 10pm and im on da net. I guess its about that interaction, and dont get me wrong, I know how to hang with me.  anywho, I think I got confirmed what Iv always been curious about... the fact that this very silly site is evil!!!!
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
shit shudn't be taken too serious, cos man it helps on sum booty to bang...
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Facebook is only serious if u take it serious...
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
just went online, my friends status message reads:
"Yesterday, after dating my girlfriend for about a month she decided to change her Facebook status to taken. When I saw the update I immediately clicked "Like." Then I looked up and saw I wasn't the person she had put herself in the relationship with. Happy Weekend To You All."

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

msdeane

• AG Regular
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
"Yesterday, after dating my girlfriend for about a month she decided to change her Facebook status to taken. When I saw the update I immediately clicked "Like." Then I looked up and saw I wasn't the person she had put herself in the relationship with. Happy Weekend To You All."

ouch! sorry man, find comfort in the fact that is was 1 month and not a year or more! (also not tryna take away from how you felt about her in that period)I know I appear as the instigater for this topic, but damn! you guys see what im talking about???
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

ouch! sorry man, find comfort in the fact that is was 1 month and not a year or more! (also not tryna take away from how you felt about her in that period)I know I appear as the instigater for this topic, but damn! you guys see what im talking about???

it didnt happen to me msdeane. i took this from my friends status message.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
one of my friends has been trying to get his girl to remove the "In a relationship with ..." status. I say a player shouldnt even be on FB in the first place. lol

these kind of things havent happened to me but FB has messed up my supper so many times.

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
DONE!
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.