Africasgateway.com

F-eezy Album Out Now

Draztik · 29 · 13049

Nostradamus Pages

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
a a a a
ull should have heard the interview F-EZY had with OSMIC nd MIZZI it was funny they made a complete fool out of him. they askd him about a song in the album calld diamond chain.........lol....... when the guy trys to answer they talk over him coz vele we couldnt hear  wat he was saying........oooooooiiiuuuuuuuuuuuh.
a man that studieth revenge makes his own wound green

the battle is not yours

Nostradamus Pages

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Heard Diamond Chain on Yfm yesterday crazy joint!
Big Up! ;)
ye dude it is too much,2 sick, but dont you think he sounds a lil like TUKS nd im not the only person saying that hai!

the battle is not yours

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
a a a a
ull should have heard the interview F-EZY had with OSMIC nd MIZZI it was funny they made a complete fool out of him. they askd him about a song in the album calld diamond chain.........lol....... when the guy trys to answer they talk over him coz vele we couldnt hear  wat he was saying........oooooooiiiuuuuuuuuuuuh.

where was this interview?

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Need to fuxz with this, skebza D? Ayo san, aint that home boy??

Mmino ntate

oh smack, i just saw that now, didnt know he was featured on the tape, just saw his name on the tracklist, nice one on his part, crazy cat with the lyrics & flow, now this is really got me tryna check for the tape  :)

Nostradamus Pages

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
a a a a

the interview was at my hood ,the vaal.see osmic and mizzi have shows at local radio station all over nd last wik they had a word with the poor boy F-EZY

the battle is not yours

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
a a a a

I think you misunderstood the interview, Mizi and Osmic were not trying to make a fool of him. He was in a noisy place, they called F-eezy on impromptu interview. He couldnt hear them very well. anyways homie lets leave it at that.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 05:16:29 PM by Draztik »

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
Need more of his shit

Whosane & Proverb are gonna be featured on Young Nations new track on the upcoming album "U.nited S.tates of A.frica" coming out next month.

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
Good luck with the project D. You gonna be pushing it down here with shows?

Thanks D, appreciate it. yeah, we trying to set up something out there but this corporate sponsor recession is killing us!!!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Love the album, Nice one Draz and co.  Wish we could have more of this type of Authentic music in our hip hop.

Nostradamus Pages

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Heard Diamond Chain on Yfm yesterday crazy joint!
Big Up! ;)
ye dude it is too much,2 sick, but dont you think he sounds a lil like TUKS nd im not the only person saying that hai!
oh my bad i thot you taking about kim diamond ya proverb

the battle is not yours

Abominable Sandman

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yo I don't understand the lanugage that f-eezy spitting in but when I was listnin to his first album in musica, I felt the beat and jus the way he delivered his lyrics so much, ma head was uncontrolably boppin in in public and I jus had to cop it. SO if that album is anything to go by. I'll probly fox wit dis one as well.
 little sum sum like that

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
Love the album, Nice one Draz and co.  Wish we could have more of this type of Authentic music in our hip hop.

Fosho homie!! appreciate it.

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
Yo I don't understand the lanugage that f-eezy spitting in but when I was listnin to his first album in musica, I felt the beat and jus the way he delivered his lyrics so much, ma head was uncontrolably boppin in in public and I jus had to cop it. SO if that album is anything to go by. I'll probly fox wit dis one as well.

expect more!!!  ;D

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records

*** UNRELEASED RECORDS - PRESENTS ***

F-EEZY "Skelem For $ale" Album Launch

Venue: Ko Spotong (Ghandi Square)

Performances : 985 - Young Nations - Imbube - Bhodlozee - Molly

DJ's : The 1 Only (DJ C-live) on The Decks and more...

Show Starts : Doors Open @ 8pm

Damage : R50