Africasgateway.com

49keys Vol 1 to Vol 7

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

For the next 7 weeks i plan to put up & beats on a weekly basis, thus equalin 49 tracks. Some weeks it would be strictly beats, while others it would be remixes, all depends on how i feel that week.
Please go to my blog ( bootlegmixtape.blogspot.com ) for any further info and more downloads.

Thanx for the support people.

Download
LINK REMOVED/files/266199008/Vol_1.zip

Mediafire link
Download
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 07:50:06 PM by TATEguru v.2K9 »

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
holy shit!

just when i was beginning to worry about some of the work here being mediocre you go and do this. this tape is super dope! the only cuts i didn't enjoy were "To My..." and "Game On", but aside from that the rest are fire-hot! probably my tenth time bumping "Heritage", now.

props!

(wish they were lengthier  ;D)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 12:57:51 PM by the panic! »

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Thanx fam, much appriciated.
As for the tracks you don't like, sorry about that, funny enough some people like those, so I would just say, its a matter of personal reference...

i like the fact that you like the work, and please be sure to check out my blog, soon to move up to be a website...

ONE

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
of course, personal preference is always a factor, but i dig your style on the boards, bro. will definitely check the site. keep 'em coming!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
of course, personal preference is always a factor, but i dig your style on the boards, bro. will definitely check the site. keep 'em coming!

Thanx a mill man.
Was hoping to change my style thru out the tape. but that will depend...
Keep the listen up fam, if you require anything else(longer tracks.... full beat.... wanna use em...) mail me.

bootlegmixtape@gmail.com

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
this is a dope dope dope idea/offering ive been following from the day ma ninj told me about it...im all over this one homes...u been working hard, little do niccas know....but hey, real killers move in silence...& drop bombshells on the unaware....KEEP ON MA NIGG...looking forward to that transition to website.... ;D...KEEP ON!

oh & like i told u lastnight u need to ressurect those INTERVIEW sections on your blog, Alias & i are very much down to do an interview on you, most likely this weekend if all goes right, its INTERVARSITY over here in the G but if the bra** isnt gon be caught up in the hype & we able to make it in the studio, we are doing HIPHOCALYPSE (RmR) and we are gon be bumpin the BOOTLEG MIXTAPE to the max......STAY UP  ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
this is a dope dope dope idea/offering ive been following from the day ma ninj told me about it...im all over this one homes...u been working hard, little do niccas know....but hey, real killers move in silence...& drop bombshells on the unaware....KEEP ON MA NIGG...looking forward to that transition to website.... ;D...KEEP ON!

oh & like i told u lastnight u need to ressurect those INTERVIEW sections on your blog, Alias & i are very much down to do an interview on you, most likely this weekend if all goes right, its INTERVARSITY over here in the G but if the bra** isnt gon be caught up in the hype & we able to make it in the studio, we are doing HIPHOCALYPSE (RmR) and we are gon be bumpin the BOOTLEG MIXTAPE to the max......STAY UP  ;)

Sounds like sex to my ears...
Thanx for the support fellas, and i sure will be on RmR this weekend and  6 other weekends to come.
Interview on me? For sure man, but don't expect any photos of me to go up, i can upload of my setup... The site will be up soon, infact im doing it now as i write this.
Will keep ya posted.

ONE

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Download
LINK REMOVED/files/266199008/Vol_1.zip

I hate rapidshare with a pa**ion, been trying to download for the past hour and a half with no luck...free users this and that, ip address this and that.....nxa

Haven't u heard of mediafire.... >:(

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
There is a mediafire link on the blog, but non the less here u go

LINK REMOVED/?zzvs4zd2imy

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
eish, me and my ignorant self again...thanx man....will check out A Prototype....

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Syklik Beatz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • 360°
    • View Profile
    • Syklik

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
It loves you too.
Don't forget our deal boet, its on for Vol 7...

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Here is a unfinished cut of the website

bootlegmixtape.freehostia.com

:o  :o

dawg, this is looking fresh so far, by the time u really get hard on it and SOUP it up its going to be bananas, consider me an avid follower, i cant wait for that GOLDEN COAST TAPE to drop ma nigg, gottdang!