Africasgateway.com

THE YARD!

oints · 21 · 10681

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Yo Oints How did the PE duo "Sons of law" perform?

Oh they Bodied the show fam, if im not mistaken they are part of the group "usiba noncwadi" right..yeah nah, they where too too fresh, had a good command of the crowd and the heads felt their message...im still organizing getting footage for youl, gathering dope photographs from folk who took some, we have video so far and ima try up that too..  :)

Supafly

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://
Damn, this had to go down on the weekend I was in Cape Town. *sigh*

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Damn, this had to go down on the weekend I was in Cape Town. *sigh*

ima up pics later on tonight, still tryna youtube some visuals, so stay patient  :D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
sorry for the delay ma peoples...without furthur a due, this is what footage i managed to get from THE YARD...:

the stage

IL TRY HOOK UP VIDEO FOOTAGE TOO...give me some time...ONE!  :)

Bridge

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
    • View Profile
Good lookin homie. Sons of law are part of the same movement with the likes of Abantu, khululekani, Yahkeem, Usiba Noncwadi. I'll be waiting for the vids.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Good lookin homie. Sons of law are part of the same movement with the likes of Abantu, khululekani, Yahkeem, Usiba Noncwadi. I'll be waiting for the vids.

word, they nice with theirs...as far as the vids are concerned, it was pretty much footage ive managed to gather from individual people, it wont be a reflection of the whole show but just enough hopefully to give you a picture of what kind of atmosphere we where blessed to have been part of... ;)