Africasgateway.com

INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts

oints · 134 · 44821

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I got this album on repeat too. Too fresh, waitin for my autographed copy, I got paper and the post office is in service :D
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I'm still waiting on my international P&P details...
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I got this album on repeat too. Too fresh, waitin for my autographed copy, I got paper and the post office is in service :D

coming down to capetown end of december ma, ima come break you off, dont sweat the technique....  :D glad you finally got a hold of it, means a lot, and you know this  ;)

I'm still waiting on my international P&P details...

are the physical copies pressed up yet?

YES, the HARD COPIES are pressed and already being sold here in the G, we are to send them out to our international connects by the end of this month. we have also gotten orders for the album & the T-SHIRT from HEADS in Jo-BURG. there are chances that ALIAS wont be able to make his Jo-BURG trip cos he is compelled to spend more time in BOTS cos of all the radio station appointments hes got over there....

so to all of my Jo-BURG HEADS, get at me with your physical addy's PM me them shits, il collect em & give you details on how much it will cost to ship the album to you guys...

@ROB & WATZ, we got you, WATZ, need your physical addy so we can fix to ship the ALBUM your side as well...END OF THIS MONTH itl be in your mailbox!  ;)  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
TOMORROW 15 OCTOBER 2009 the god ALIAS goes for an INTERVIEW at the BIGGEST RADIO STATION in BOTSWANA:

YARONA FM to PROMOTE THE INSPIRATION: NUMB3Rs & ALPHAB3ts ALBUM  :D  :D  :D

Godspeed to ma nigga, working mad HARD TO GET US OUT!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ALIAS comes back from BOTSWANA on thursday, HE HAS SOME PRETTY interesting FEED for youl on how the NUMB3RS & ALPHAB3TS has been treating HEADS over there...........  ;D  :D  8)

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!!!!!  ;)

S.e.L.f.

• Guppie
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Peace to the fam. Public Housing.

@ Inspiration
The album is too dope my ninja's. Thanks for putting a nigg on. I am humbled @ having been a part of this, its something MONUMENTAL.
Glad the world yes the world is loving the music. Peace once again.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace to the fam. Public Housing.

@ Inspiration
The album is too dope my ninja's. Thanks for putting a nigg on. I am humbled @ having been a part of this, its something MONUMENTAL.
Glad the world yes the world is loving the music. Peace once again.

peace allah, without your help, the mastering on this offering would not be what it is IMPECCABLE...RESPECT!

i just came back from ALIAS' house, he landed from BOTSWANA approximately 6 hours ago...MAYN, the LOVE...but ima let him tell youl soon as he gets his rest on  :D

leme just say this...WE GOT A 30 minute slot on BOTSWANA's LARGEST RADIO STATION "YARONA FM". during PRIME TIME...ALIAS absolutely KILLED IT OVER THERE, MURKED IT...LOL....

ima leave it to him to tell youl proper but watch this space, we are gon be producing for the large majority of BOTS ARTISTS.....INSPIRATION what what!  8)  :D

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Whats Good Fam!!!!!!! I'm back from the land on the hot rising and setting sun, Gaborone, Botswana. What a fruitful trip it was. I never got a break the moment I got there, I was at 3 different studios, Altitude Sounds, XLT and Sinewave, where I will be and have been doing a few things including singing and designing. I was honored enough to work with GC,s (Gabs City's) best including Shordi, Kwezi who's album "Starduzt" is out now, I'll post a few things on this forum soon, Samba T, Man-E,Konkrete, DJ Oats(House Music), Orakle, Pyro, Qbio an Zeus. I was supposed to meet more people but I didn't have enough time. I had the honor of designing the cover for DJ Oats new EP , "House University" which I shall put up shortly. Yarona FM, Botswana's biggest youth station, honored me by interviewing me last sunday for a full half an hour, I will attempt to get the recording to post here soon. People in GC have been showing the new Inspiration Album, "Numb3rs & Alphab3ts" so much love and support and the majority of people are in fact blown away by the quality of the album. Some people went as far to say that it was their favorite album of the year, which is great props indeed. We will pe printing our first run of T's soon and so far have quite allot of orders. On behalf of the whole Audible Braille crew, especially my partner in beat crime, the incredible and multi-talented San The Instro-monumentalist, i would like to extend our thanks to all those individuals taht have and will continue to support our endeavors. AUDIBLE BRAILLE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Whats Good Fam!!!!!!! I'm back from the land on the hot rising and setting sun, Gaborone, Botswana. What a fruitful trip it was. I never got a break the moment I got there, I was at 3 different studios, Altitude Sounds, XLT and Sinewave, where I will be and have been doing a few things including singing and designing. I was honored enough to work with GC,s (Gabs City's) best including Shordi, Kwezi who's album "Starduzt" is out now, I'll post a few things on this forum soon, Samba T, Man-E,Konkrete, DJ Oats(House Music), Orakle, Pyro, Qbio an Zeus. I was supposed to meet more people but I didn't have enough time. I had the honor of designing the cover for DJ Oats new EP , "House University" which I shall put up shortly. Yarona FM, Botswana's biggest youth station, honored me by interviewing me last sunday for a full half an hour, I will attempt to get the recording to post here soon. People in GC have been showing the new Inspiration Album, "Numb3rs & Alphab3ts" so much love and support and the majority of people are in fact blown away by the quality of the album. Some people went as far to say that it was their favorite album of the year, which is great props indeed. We will pe printing our first run of T's soon and so far have quite allot of orders. On behalf of the whole Audible Braille crew, especially my partner in beat crime, the incredible and multi-talented San The Instro-monumentalist, i would like to extend our thanks to all those individuals taht have and will continue to support our endeavors. AUDIBLE BRAILLE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!

PEACE allah!  :D........................................shhhh, real KILLERS move in SILENCE!.....they not ready...lol!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
^^^^^^^^

:D

that is the UPDATE that i promised youl from ALIAS, the god has been working incredibly HARD on getting our music out & heard, like his post explained, he will keep updating youl more on the album since he is spearheading its distribution....  :)

one other thing before i depart for the night  :D, being friday and all....PEACE TO the god JOSEPH MEEGAR, the god has been pushing the INSPIRATION ALBUM very Hard in NIGERIA now where he is located, its about to cause an EXTREME GODZILLA typa DESTRUCTION over there...not only that but he was able to land us something very HUGE, a spot on THE BIGGEST BLOG in the world TODAY, thats right, not one of the biggest, but THE BIGGEST BLOG whose owner MOHIT DHAWAN is in our corner FULLY and will put up anything from AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT  :D

we are absolutley demolishing teh NET right now.....lol

check out MOHIT DHAWAN's BLOG, be amazed:

http://newhiphoprbrapmusic4.blogspot.com/

while your at it, you can follow him on TWITTER:

http://twitter.com/mohitD1

follow AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT here:

http://twitter.com/AudibleBraile

PEACE........................KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
DEVELOPMENTS ON THE SALE OF HARD COPIES & MERCH.................................. :D

PEACE!

as of the beginning of NEXT WEEK (monday 26 OCTOBER 2009) you will be able to BUY a PHYSICAL COPY of the INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & ALphab3ts ALBUM & MERCHANDISE (T-SHIRTS) in the CITY of PORT ELIZABETH (South Africa)

INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & ALphab3ts is AVAILABLE in HARD COPY  for the price of R 60.00 @

BLACK CONCEPTS the Art galary, Tattoo shop & Clothing Store

REMEMBER, ask for it by name, & if they are sold out ORDER IT  :)  ;)  :D

shop # 2.
123 Parliament street
Central Port Elizabeth

(in parliament street next to LATINOS, oppossite old urban connection)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
OFFICIAL ALBUM REVIEW COMING SOON!!!!

recently was fortunate enough to dish out the INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts to a couple of REPUTABLE electronic HIPHOP MAGAZINES such as the FIND MAGAZINE & ABOVE GROUND MAGAZINE. they are loving the album and hopefully we will see a spot in their upcoming issues  :D

BE ON THE LOOK OUT however for THE OFFICIAL Inspiration: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts ALBUM REVIEW by acclaimed ALBUM REVIEWER and Co-Onwer of MicControl Entertainment.....JON OSTROW8)  :D  :)

big big THINGS are going on at AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT

you can FOLLOW JON OSTROW on twitter here:

http://twitter.com/MicControl

you can FOLLOW AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT on twitter here:

http://twitter.com/AudibleBraile

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!!!!!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

peace to the work ma dude ALIAS has been puttin in when it comes to the creative side of the music culture....due to the amazing work he's done not only on the INSPIRATION cover(s) but others sleeves that have come out of AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT it was no suprise that he was scooped up to work with the best IN BOTSWANA and make use of his talents not only on the beats but also on the album sleeve design tip as well...

for the UPCOMING

DJ OATS (Ep) - HOUSE UNIVERSITY (official COVER ART by ALIAS of AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT)

Front Cover:

Back Cover:

CD Art:

BE SURE TO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR the OFFICIAL INSPIRATION: Numb3rs & Alphab3ts ALBUM REVIEW by ACCLAIMED REVIEWER JON OSTROW of www.MicControl.com who has done reviews on work by such artists as BUCK SHOT & SEAN PRICE  :D  ;D  8) 

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ATTENTION!!!!!!

INSPIRATION: NUMB3RS & ALPHAB3TS OFFICIAL ALBUM REVIEW by INTERNATIONALY ACCLAIMED album reviewer JON OSTROW of www.MICCONTROL.com (who has reviewed such artists as BUCKSHOT & SEAN PRICE) is READY and will be made AVAILABLE to youl by the end of THE DAY  :D

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, we f***ing with the big boys NOW!