Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

EPL 2009/10 Thread

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Whoa!! Great goals from Adebayor,Drogba and Denilson. Man City's war chest seem to be paying off but its too early to say. Everton were just Buried dead Period. Chelsea strikers do not seem to finish as much as they should.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Well done to arsenal. But i feel that result will make Everton very strong over the next couple of weeks. Humiliation is one of the biggest motivators in football. so they are gonna come strong over the next 6 week... so i wouldn't worry about them just yet.

Gerrard and Torres aren't fully fit at the moment. It showed in the runs that both of them were not making. Benayoun is definitely a match-changer. I think Benitez needs to consider having him start on that left hand side a bit more frequently. With him on the left and Kuyt doing his hard work on the right, i'm sure they'll gain momentum. Babel is still wasting his opportunities. These are the times he would have to play his a** off to show that we is worthy of a starting position.

Coming to my team, Man U. I'm satisfied with the formation and players involved. I really respect Berbatov and his style of play, but he needs to get us more of those goals. We wil be in trouble if we rely solely on Rooney for goals.

We need to wait for 3 weeks to see the real matches begin and everyone back to full fitness. then we'll start talking.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
shiverpool whats good  :D :D :D :D

That not good enough for ya?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
The Reds have returned to bang four past anyteam 8)
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I REMEMBER US SCORING FOUR OR MORE GOALS A LOT LAST SEASON.

Looks like it'll be happening again this time. Didn't we score four against Man U too?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

Looks like it'll be happening again this time. Didn't we score four against Man U too?

we will score four against Man Utd and Madrid again when we meet them...and just add arsenal and chelsea.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
He he he Liverpool looks like they be tippin on 4 4s this season lol. Come December Michael Owen would have less than 2 goals ha ha ha ha not only his finishing is let him down and he must be frustrated right now.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

we will score four against Man Utd and Madrid again when we meet them...and just add arsenal and chelsea.

and still win nothing in the process.again. what's it been now, 19 years or some shit ? LOL !!!!

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Punters pile on Rafa departure rumour

Wednesday, 19 August 2009 17:52

Paddy Power bookmakers have suspended betting on Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez leaving the club after a flood of bets this afternoon.
At the start of the day the Liverpool boss had been a 22/1 outsider to be the first Premier League manager to lose his job this season, but a betting plunge pushed Rafa' s odds all the way down to 7/1 before the bookie pulled the plug at 4/1.
Darren Haines, spokesman for Paddy Power, said: 'A rumour of some kind has spread like wildfire - we don't know what's behind it - but something looks to have happened at Anfield for such a sustained outlay on Rafa to leave the club.'

Story from RTÉ Sport: http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2009/0819/benitezr.html

So how much did you bet pyro

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Rafa won't be going this season. If he fails to win us the league this season they will give him the marching orders, but I don't think it will happen before then.

I just want him o sign another quality player, move Benayoun to the centre and give Pacheco a bit more time on the ball.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Arsenal what's good. What's really good?  :D, need i say more?

Anyway, enough about those losers.

Man City is looking convincing. I think we diagnosed them with the 'galacticos syndrome too quickly' (By the way, that is the syndrome that affects teams with big players, big money, and no results)

Man U have them next weekend. It will help Man U that the match is at Old Trafford.

Fullham did well to come from a goal down to win against Everton at Craven cottage. The goal from Tim Cahill was wrongly not given offside... |But the people at Craven Cottage rallied their team through.

Aston Villa were lucky, Chelsea were lucky.

all in all, it was a good weekend in the premier league.

I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Adebayor should have been sent off on at least 2 occasions before he scored. The stamp on van Persie was disgusting (he almost broke Cesc's foot too). City even scored while we were down to 10 men with van Persie getting treatment. Still, I'm sure he's going to get a nice long ban, leaving City without their main striker for a while.

We were also denied one of the most clear-cut penalty shouts of the season so far, but we all know teams from London don't get awarded penalties in Manchester. The first goal was incredibly lucky too.

4-2 is a very flattering score line for City. I still think they're a bunch of first team rejects from the better clubs. They'll start to struggle as the season wears on.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
we all know teams from London don't get awarded penalties in Manchester. The first goal was incredibly lucky too.

4-2 is a very flattering score line for City. I still think they're a bunch of first team rejects from the better clubs. They'll start to struggle as the season wears on.

hahaha!!! u got owned by City champ! and City definitely aint rollin wit first team rejects from other clubs... check them out! :D ;D :D ;D
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"