Africasgateway.com

EPL 2009/10 Thread

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Adebayor should have been sent off on at least 2 occasions before he scored. The stamp on van Persie was disgusting (he almost broke Cesc's foot too). City even scored while we were down to 10 men with van Persie getting treatment. Still, I'm sure he's going to get a nice long ban, leaving City without their main striker for a while.

We were also denied one of the most clear-cut penalty shouts of the season so far, but we all know teams from London don't get awarded penalties in Manchester. The first goal was incredibly lucky too.

4-2 is a very flattering score line for City. I still think they're a bunch of first team rejects from the better clubs. They'll start to struggle as the season wears on.

that stomp is the most disgusting thing I've seen f*** those rejects

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Naa. We didn't get owned. City won by 2 goals. We should have had a penalty. We hit the post - when they hit the post it bounced off the post, then off the keeper and it - lucky. One of their players shouldn't have been on the pitch for half the game.

They beat us last year in Manchester and where did they end up?

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
they didn't have the players they do now! don't sleep on City y'all... they mite surprise a few people
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
It was a great game overall!!!!! Arsenal made few blunders in the back but they will bounce back. Adebayor was everywhere mad running like those Zanu PF Soldiers, Calm  down son,season is still long way to go.
I Predict Jermaine Defoe will be the Leading goalscorer this season followed by Adebayor or Rooney, That scissors kick goal by Defoe GodDamn it!!!! Ancelloti is still doing a good job so no hate.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Arsenal stay making excuses. Penalties, hitting crossbars and uprights, players who should have been sent off,yadayada.
This is the nature of football.Stop whining.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Arsenal stay making excuses. Penalties, hitting crossbars and uprights, players who should have been sent off,yadayada.

True.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
arsenal is only good for excuses! they should all be sum spin-doctors for real! hahahahaha

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

It's not about whining. People are just looking at the scoreline and getting their panties all twisted up about how great City are. Don't believe the hype.

It's the same as last year when everyone was predicting Villa were going to push Arsenal out of the top 4. What happened to that? City do have a lot of new players that will make a difference, but I still don't think they have the quality to break into the top 4.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
dude better get police around him for the return game, they dont play there in the north of london.

f***ing c***.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

It's not about whining. People are just looking at the scoreline and getting their panties all twisted up about how great City are. Don't believe the hype.

It's the same as last year when everyone was predicting Villa were going to push Arsenal out of the top 4. What happened to that? City do have a lot of new players that will make a difference, but I still don't think they have the quality to break into the top 4.

nah pimpin... well let me speak for myself... i'm not thinking City is the next best thing.. they aren't great at all.. Arsenal is the one i'm talking bout.. u cats are re-defining 'under-achieving'

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
@ D. We're not getting our perverbial panties twisted about how good City is. We are chuckling at how bad Arsenal are. You must just face the fact that you do not have a trophy winning squad...that's all.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
I really hope Adebayor is available this weekend for the Manchester Derby, otherwise there'll be comments that Man U beat and Adebayorless Man City.

He really taught v. Persie a lesson though. Van Persie was out to get him with that two-footed tackle. These young boys need to be taught not to mess around... ;D
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I really hope Adebayor is available this weekend for the Manchester Derby, otherwise there'll be comments that Man U beat and Adebayorless Man City.

He really taught v. Persie a lesson though. Van Persie was out to get him with that two-footed tackle. These young boys need to be taught not to mess around... ;D

Yeah,,, Adebayor really taught van Persie a lesson. Shame that lesson is going to cost him a 6 game ban ;)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Yeah,,, Adebayor really taught van Persie a lesson. Shame that lesson is going to cost him a 6 game ban ;)

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
What a derby. Manchester City really held their own, but in the end we definitely deserved to win. We had the second half on lock. Could have been 6-2 earlier on with all the saved the City Keeper made from Berbatov. We had some silly mistakes @ the back which allowed City to score. Owen strikes again.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon