lloyd banks...   YAWN!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
http://www.sohh.com/2009/07/fabolous_talks_g-unit_col.html

Ha ha ha ha Joe Budden and Fabolous are dickriding on Lloyd Banks.

Fabolous
I wanna do something with Banks," Fab revealed in an interview. "I respect Banks' pen game. We actually, I don't know, he got a song on the cut with me and him that we did for one of his albums back in the days so I don't know what he did with it. I don't know if I got at him too good on it and he ain't wanna put it out, you know what I mean. [laughs] That was a little jab so we can get him to get in and get a new joint out. But I f*ck with Banks and so whenever he's ready we can get it." (This Is 50)

Joe Budden

"I wanna do a song with Lloyd Banks," Budden revealed in a live blog chat on Friday (July 3) afternoon alongside his friend/producer Dough Boy. "I gotta get him, pause. Yeah, that's what I want. I think he's ducking me. I think Banks was dope and then he fell the f*ck off and then he got right back up. So personally, for me, I would want to do a song with him. Nah, he don't got no personality. I'd have to see if I could tear him up [on a record.

Which next mcee gonna Co-sign Banks? Gucci Mane? WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! it doesnt matter Banks fell off man.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 04:29:04 PM by New,Jack »

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
One of the most underrated!!
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
i only enjoy listening to this cat on freestyles. recorded stuff... boring.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Fabolous
I wanna do something with Banks," Fab revealed in an interview. "I respect Banks' pen game. We actually, I don't know, he got a song on the cut with me and him that we did for one of his albums back in the days so I don't know what he did with it. I don't know if I got at him too good on it and he ain't wanna put it out, you know what I mean. [laughs] That was a little jab so we can get him to get in and get a new joint out. But I f*ck with Banks and so whenever he's ready we can get it." (This Is 50)

Joe Budden

"I wanna do a song with Lloyd Banks," Budden revealed in a live blog chat on Friday (July 3) afternoon alongside his friend/producer Dough Boy. "I gotta get him, pause. Yeah, that's what I want. I think he's ducking me. I think Banks was dope and then he fell the f*ck off and then he got right back up. So personally, for me, I would want to do a song with him. Nah, he don't got no personality. I'd have to see if I could tear him up [on a record.

Which next mcee gonna Co-sign Banks? Gucci Mane? WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! it doesnt matter Banks fell off man.

watch yo mouth

That not good enough for ya?

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Fabolous

Joe Budden

watch yo mouth

Te hehe he i should have specified what i i mean,Im actual cosigning what Buddens was saying thats all im saying,Hes only hot on Freestyles.

Bump These 2 freestyles & listen to his pen game,

Lloyd Banks - Another 70 Bars (I'm Back)

Lloyd Banks - Call It How I See It