MEN UNITED

1kind · 39 · 22118

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
shit, man u is whack man, truth be told, we aint winnin shit with a squad like that

and whats a burnley?? shouldnt those cats be struggling to beat teams like man u? i thought those cats were recently promoted? 1-0? our latest win was 1-0

to all you  man u fans out there answer this, do you see man u winning 5-1/2/0 this season? i see vice versa
i say it again "f*** ferguson"

Hood.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
shit, man u is whack man, truth be told, we aint winnin shit with a squad like that

and whats a burnley?? shouldnt those cats be struggling to beat teams like man u? i thought those cats were recently promoted? 1-0? our latest win was 1-0

to all you  man u fans out there answer this, do you see man u winning 5-1/2/0 this season? i see vice versa
i say it again "f*** ferguson"

calm down young man. Nobody knows better than Fergie Feg. Don't u know we usually get to a slow start every season ? and it's not like we didn't have chances. we had plenty. the boys will find their footing.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
if i was these cats i'd be shook! this is so like Manchester United! don't worry bout us Arse-n-all, Shiverpool and Fools... we got this!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
How many games did Man lose last season?

How many?

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
more than enough! y?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Just wonder if you realise how lucky you were to win the league.

You lost 4, that is twice as many as we did. Our only f*** ups were those two draws.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
I've seen more "man" and "men" in this thread than I need to for the rest of my life.

Arsenal is winning shiat. After everyone wrote them off. Haha. f*** Adebayour and Henry.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 05:46:28 PM by Talentless »

Get over yourself.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Just wonder if you realise how lucky you were to win the league.

You lost 4, that is twice as many as we did. Our only f*** ups were those two draws.

as lucky as u winning it i guess....

excuses won't win u nothing buddy. focus on winning it this year and forget us.. that way we mite not have a point to prove. think about it...

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I've seen more "man" and "men" in this thread than I need to for the rest of my life.

Arsenal is winning shiat. After everyone wrote them off. Haha. f*** Adebayour and Henry.

wat arsenal winning my nigga? lmao! already!!! after a one or two games!!! this the problem with y'all! talk before u actuali win 'shiat'! this is starting to sound like last season... and the season before.. and and and.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Don't worry about me. i'm always around. We do this time and time again. we always start the season slowly  but you lames can never capitalise.

Sure we'll lose 4 games on average each season, but we'll always end up taking the trophy.

And i like how the Arsenhol followers run their mouth in the beginning of the season, but come december they are nowhere to be found. so go ahead run your mouths, talk yo smack, do what you need to do.

watch us!!!

I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

every gooner knows not to say that brother.

he was and still is a gooner for life

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i love wigan, 5-0 is sweet, now lets see if arsenal is capable of doing that score, f*** the haters, rooney is one 3 goals already, we did it last season, we going to do it again this season, its called consistency and its all about maintaining a orderly continuation. ha ha glad to see nani and owne scoring some goals, we proving critics wrong, we scoring goals and acing teams, berbatov i see you. yall got to admitt yo, rooney is on some crazy shit as far is his perfomance this season is concerned

arsenal got lucky and beat celtic. they wont get that when they meet us, nani is here bishes and owen is on the other side, so who you gon run to mrc when we come? fabregas, walcot, van persie??? ha ha

@onekind- i think the best combination we can have on that center mid is by integrating Anderson and scholes, some sick shit!

who's next!!
Hood.

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
 ;D The BERB!!!!!!!

that's why i f***s with the red devils. you could see all the frustration lifting of the Berb's face when he scored that goal. he's usually quite reserved, but that goal meant a lot to him. but the funny thing is that Owen came and delivered a goal of his own, and Rooney cemented his position with a brace...

Valencia's pace is going to come in handy...

Nani is starting to shape up...

That's why i run my mouth!!!
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
;D The BERB!!!!!!!

that's why i f***s with the red devils. you could see all the frustration lifting of the Berb's face when he scored that goal. he's usually quite reserved, but that goal meant a lot to him. but the funny thing is that Owen came and delivered a goal of his own, and Rooney cemented his position with a brace...

Valencia's pace is going to come in handy...

Nani is starting to shape up...

That's why i run my mouth!!!

ey who the f*** is he??? that dude is going to f*** a defender up man, saw him on the game against burnley, some sick dude, soon enough il have the guts to swear at ronaldo
Hood.

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

mark strong --> archie on rocknrolla

the berb

the berb in his youth