Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Questions surround Semenya's gender

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Congratz to her for winning the Gold. You made us proud. I hate Australia, people in it and what they stand for.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Today officials at the world athletics body, the IAAF, revealed that it ordered her to take a gender test three weeks ago.

IAAF spokesman Nick Davies confirmed the tests were taking place, though he said the results would not be confirmed for several weeks.

A group of doctors, including an endocrinologist, a gynaecologist, an internal medicine expert, an expert on gender and a psychologist, have started the procedure but it is uncertain when the results will be known.

Read more http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1207653/Womens-800m-gold-medal-favourite-Caster-Semenya-takes-gender-test-hours-World-Championship-race.html#ixzz0OfTJGQTD

SHAY MY MOTHUf***ING HEAD AT THIS SHIT

This wont end well

Possible scenarios:

1) Woman all along, and test confirmed that- self confidence/esteem shattered because people actually think she is a man

2)She thinks she's a women until the test confirms otherwise. This is the first time she/he finds out he is actually a man. Goes into therapy, medals are stripped, self confidence/esteem shattered.

well, she's been strong enough to deal with it up until this point, so who knows she might just chalk it up to being very "athletic".

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
where is the local media?, can't they conduct their own investigation, talk to her childhood friends, primary school teachers, hospital where she was born, relatives etc.
cosig Deac post.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
the f*** is this shit? when did we start co-signing with australians you should all be ashamed of yourselves

voice of reason! thanks DEAC! them australians can go eat a FAT one! well f***ing done to Caster for totally ripping the OPPOSITION to shreds!!! now for the world record! thats not the Miss World pageant..
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
where is the local media?, can't they conduct their own investigation, talk to her childhood friends, primary school teachers, hospital where she was born, relatives etc.
cosig Deac post.

as per the interview on enews yesterday, the officials said the local media is the one spreading rumours....but yeah dem shud know better and publish ish that's gonna back our athletes.
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Hayibo speaks on the issue:
Gender tests triggers terror of brain tests for professional athletes   

BERLIN. South African sports administrators have congratulated 800-meter star Caster Semenya on her gold medal in Berlin, saying that "she's the man". Meanwhile professional athletes have reacted with terror at a suggestion that they undergo brain tests to establish whether or not they are Homo Sapiens or more primitive hominids.

Semenya, who claimed gold in the 800-meters in the IAAF Championships in Berlin, triggered a gender controversy after sports administrators began to feel threatened by her abdominal muscles, which are reportedly capable of independent thought and movement.

However, this morning the controversy was forgotten as South African officials lined up to congratulate her.

"She's the man," said SASCOC spokesman Hotfoot Gwede.

He also asked the media to refer to the local Olympic body as SAS out of respect for the country's star athlete.

"Please, just leave the COC off for now, okay? It's a touchy subject just at the moment, and we went her to enjoy her win."

Meanwhile the issue of gender testing has sent shockwaves through the sports world, as officials have suggested expanding it to tests for whether or not professional sportspeople have brains, or at least brain stems.

"If we're going to test to see whether people are male or female it's only fair that we test to see whether they're people or idiots," explained Dr Fritz Neanderthal of the Berlin Institute for Anal Retentiveness .

"For many years we have suspected that some athletes competing as Homo Sapiens are in fact earlier species of human, notably Homo Erectus."

He said they had first become suspicious after watching English Premier League footballers and some Springbok forwards.

"They have incredible difficultly staying on their feet," said Dr Neanderthal. "It's almost as if they have not yet completely mastered bipedal movement."

But professional sportspeople have slammed the suggestion, with one senior Australian cricketer saying that the tests are "bad".

"We people," said the player, who has been dated by models and dated to the early Pleistocene era.

"Not stupid. Clever, we. Throw ball. Hit ball. Run fast. Sports car buy. Lie with blonde women. Is good. Why we deserve not human status?"

Football has yet to comment as most Premier League players are currently fighting over a dead wildebeest in a marsh in Tanzania.   

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I see another lame attempt at humour from hayibo has fallen flat on its face

That not good enough for ya?

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Well f*** me if tat's not a man! Just because we're both South African, does that mean I musn't question dodgy shit? f*** dat. If you wanna call me a traitor then go ahead. It's only natural to think she's a man.

Get over yourself.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Well f*** me if tat's not a man! Just because we're both South African, does that mean I musn't question dodgy shit? f*** dat. If you wanna call me a traitor then go ahead. It's only natural to think she's a man.

This man is wise beyond his posts.

Damn! A newbie with sense.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
This is some old bullshit. I don't give a shit if her vagina has its own penis, this girl does not deserve what she is getting. No one questioned the Serena sisters when they won and they f***ing look like beef boys or is it cause they had long hair weaving down their backs... This is some bullshit rolled in breadcrumbs.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
question: was Maria Mutola ever tested?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
The problem is that as long as athletics is divided into two categories (men and women) they have to do sex testing because people have cheated in the past, both blatantly (ie. men entering women's races) or more subtly (ie. steroids and hormones).

The whole sex issue is extremely complicated now that we have with a more enlightened understanding of intersex people (Google it). There is no simple sex test. The IAAF has to test any woman that presents with highly developed male attributes and who posts extraordinary times. The ASA saying that you can ask Semenya's room mate if she's a woman because "she's seen her in the shower" is disingenuous.

There is no doubt that the way the IAAF, the press and other athletes have treated Semenya is unforgivable (by making this so public), but accusations of racism or jealousy are silly. There are rules and they have to be applied.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
question: was Maria Mutola ever tested?

Yep she was. And she had kids afterwards too.

As D said, its not about race. Why do we have to be so f***ing stupid that we can't even think of a decent argument when we're questioned and clutch at the same bullshit straw every time?

These are the rules. She looks manly, is posting ridiculously manly times and she sounds manly. She has to be tested. The tests doesn't involve poking around in her vagina and stuff like that. It involves an actual DNA test in order to determine her gender.

My theory is that she may have been born a hermie and her parents decided to go with the vag. They probably never told her and this is the result.

Stop being such f***ing sensitive pricks who scream "racist" at every opportunity.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
For me, more than anything else, the problem is the result of her race. At top level athletics, beating your opponents by more than a full second is almost an impossibility. And yet, there are vast differences in times between men and women in the same events. For Semenya to post a time almost a second ahead of her nearest rival screams performance enhancing drugs or something else.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com