comittments

Mad · 11 · 2824

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
OK, heres wats up, today i have been on the lab since morning trying to finish up my a**ignment, its research and i had to finish it before 5, fortunately with the help of a friend [ a former secretary] i did beat the deadline and submitted my 15 page work. just when i thought i was going to have some quite time exclusively for me a friend just pops in the door without knocking and starts bragging all the annoying shit one can listen to. apparently his brother was dropped from work without any solid reason, pshewww!! who cares, so i try to ignore all this and jump to my bed, dude persists, then i made the biggest mistake of my life and asked him to tell me everything pertaining the suspesnion, man he started from the beginning and annoyed me to an extent where i couldn't physically take more, so i dozed off the bed and before i completely went to sleep, i heard him talk about something that immediately caught my ears, he was like "yo, my bro is a committed person man, his a nice dude, his all about commitments, work, marriage, all man, how the f*** did they do all this?"

and as i listened, i started to cogitate and this thread hit my brain, COMMITMENTS, how committed are you to your girl/boyfriend? are you the type doesn't even think about cheating, do you cheat and laugh about it or do you develop that guilty conscious after cheating on your soul mate? and are your folks aware of your relationship with your soul mate, how long did it take for to introduce your chick to your parents?

i heard some dude met some chick then 2 days later he introduced her to his folks, 10 days later the chick drops dude, damn, so this means one has to put his best foot foward and be gradual. don't show too much commitment.

im 21 years old, ive ben in and out of relationships, ive had a multiple chicks but ive never been introduced to parents, vice versa, reason being my sensitivity to comitments
Hood.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Why would you introduce someone to your parents unless you're engaged? Anyway, I've got shitty relationships with both my parents, so fuk all dat.

Girlfriend? I'm still tryna figure that one out! I'm not afraid to admit that I'm an ugly muhfukka.

Get over yourself.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
no cheating.

i've introduced. don't see what the issue is.

Talentless, who's the guy on the right in your sig and why do you have his picture next to Ralph Ellison's?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Why would you introduce someone to your parents unless you're engaged? Anyway, I've got shitty relationships with both my parents, so fuk all dat.

Girlfriend? I'm still tryna figure that one out! I'm not afraid to admit that I'm an ugly muhfukka.

i was going to call you a dick and tell you to f*** off but then i saw the rest off your post and just felt sorry for you youngin. of course people introduce their soulmates to their parents even before marriage, shit i once attempted it but decided to keep it on lock cause i was going to get the beat down of my life, was young so all that shit would have caused a lot of drama in my family, so i decided to f***ing shut up and let it slide

i know a colored dude, he's 19 if im right, got a black chick, he introduced her to his folks a while back, they cool, dude brings the chick to his crib whenever he feels like. one thing im positive about is that if that was a black dude trying introduce a colored chick into his family shit would have happened unless the family has adopted the western culture

@panic- you can do me a favor and shut the f*** you monogastric!!
Hood.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i know a colored dude, he's 19 if im right, got a black chick, he introduced her to his folks a while back, they cool, dude brings the chick to his crib whenever he feels like. one thing im positive about is that if that was a black dude trying introduce a colored chick into his family shit would have happened unless the family has adopted the western culture

@panic- you can do me a favor and shut the f*** you monogastric!!

dude, what are you talking about? why is it 'western' to bring your partner to your spot?  :D

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I'm not afraid to admit that I'm an ugly muhfukka.

damn. don't be so hard on yourself dude.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I'm not afraid to admit that I'm an ugly muhfukka.

damn. don't be so hard on yourself dude.

lol on the contrary we all know he doesn't really feel that way, 1 out of 50 people has the guts to confess about being ugly because of the blatant ugliness.

dude is flossin!!
Hood.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

I'm sure you have a beautiful soul.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
@ the panic!
That's Ralph Ellison and David Foster Wallace, some of my favourite authors. Glad to see you digg Ellison too.

@mad
Someone has to be that one out of fifty right!

@BALDiLOKS
No I don't.

Get over yourself.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
@ the panic!
That's Ralph Ellison and David Foster Wallace, some of my favourite authors. Glad to see you digg Ellison too.

@mad
Someone has to be that one out of fifty right!

@BALDiLOKS
No I don't.

ey ralph ellison, why dont you f*** off my thread man, seriously dog
Hood.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
nah Andyle, if I dig a coloured chic then decides to introduce her to ma black folks, they wont make no fuss about it at ol, unless they dont appreciate her behaviour or something about her. Im sayin this cos I know my fam. I wont say Im always commited to one chic tho, cos most of my past relationships were longdistance, and that alone eats a nicca up when youre somewhere out there far away from your pretty chic you know niccas also wanna put their mack on, unless you tryna play smart by bein mr nice guy commiting your whole soul thru her then you will be amazed when sh!t cum knockin leavin your world crushing into pieces @ the end and youll be smacked!   
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0