Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hell No!! Nas should stand his Ground!!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Laura Wa**er - Kelis’ divorce lawyer has submitted both Nas and Kelis’ monthly earnings to the court today to secure child support and spousal support from the rapper.  According to TMZ.com this is what was submitted:

– Nas pulls in $244,826 a month

– Kelis rakes in a relatively paltry $13,744 a month

– Kelis should get child support totaling $17,225 a month

– Kelis should get spousal support totaling $72,728

– Nas should pay retro child support totaling $29,522

– Nas should pay retro spousal support totaling $281,571

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
i really thought this Kelis babe was real till this fiasco... dude shoulda read btwn the lines since that 'I hate u so much ryt now' song. Those are signs of a crazy one hahaha all said and done he shoulda never wifed that but ah well....

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
man, youl niccas is naive and asleep...ive been telling youl about this skeezer, remember that not so long ago i told youl of a sex tape that was floating round the net showing KELIS GETTING BONED by Ruff Ryder foot soldier "infra red" and him telling Nas on camera to "handle your business, i got you bitch up in here & shes naked"  :-\...and this was way before she started all this divorce BS, this nigga NAS has been catching Ls with these skanks, this one right here comes as no surprise to me....ima say one thing though....i TOLD YOUL ::)

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
man, youl niccas is naive and asleep...ive been telling youl about this skeezer, remember that not so long ago i told youl of a sex tape that was floating round the net showing KELIS GETTING BONED by Ruff Ryder foot soldier "infra red" and him telling Nas on camera to "handle your business, i got you bitch up in here & shes naked"  :-\...and this was way before she started all this divorce BS, this nigga NAS has been catching Ls with these skanks, this one right here comes as no surprise to me....ima say one thing though....i TOLD YOUL ::)

nigga u aint said nothing. where is the tape u been talking off. we been hearing bout it but no one knows where it is.

no one knows why they divorcing man. so lets not a**ume shit we dont know.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ey man, this kelis bitch is on some dumb shit, she wants to clean nas's bank account, WTF!

this bitch is now swimming in debts and she's asking for more money, this case doesnt even deserve to go to court, the judge should tell her to sell milkshake and make extra cash, real talk straight up, some g shit, feel me!
Hood.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

nigga u aint said nothing. where is the tape u been talking off. we been hearing bout it but no one knows where it is.

Black, if i remember correctly you were one of the skeptics in the last thread as well & you probably didnt see their relationship coming to this  :-\, makes for a funny coincidence though i must say...lol, but you right, let me not say much on this, i know some of youl (Black included) have a soft spot for hunny bun so im not gon speak on it cos i dont have the tape, but like they say when all things come crashing down..."thats how the ball bounce, thats how the cookie crumbles" all things will come to light, sooner or later...hahahahaha!

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Black, if i remember correctly you were one of the skeptics in the last thread as well & you probably didnt see their relationship coming to this  :-\, makes for a funny coincidence though i must say...lol, but you right, let me not say much on this, i know some of youl (Black included) have a soft spot for hunny bun so im not gon speak on it cos i dont have the tape, but like they say when all things come crashing down..."thats how the ball bounce, thats how the cookie crumbles" all things will come to light, sooner or later...hahahahaha!

nah mayne f*** that bitch,,, its the god im riding with. if there is a tape good on whoever thinks its good. im saying it has no bearing at all on nas,

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think Nas should kill her. It would be cheaper and if he is smart enough not to get caught, he will have custody of his kid too.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I think Nas should kill her. It would be cheaper and if he is smart enough not to get caught, he will have custody of his kid too.

lol, go O.J you mean, after that write a track on his then new album and call it "if i were to have done it, this is how"  ;D

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Their both stars, but Nas is the bigger star, how the f*** he still ends up paying so much? He should have told the judge "You know who I am" (that's not a question), got Jigga to testify, since they big buddies. f*** it, get Beyonce and Rihanna too, why not?

Anyway, wasn't Nas claiming Kelis was the "perfect bitch"? I find this very funny.

Get over yourself.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Their both stars, but Nas is the bigger star, how the f*** he still ends up paying so much? He should have told the judge "You know who I am" (that's not a question), got Jigga to testify, since they big buddies. f*** it, get Beyonce and Rihanna too, why not?

Anyway, wasn't Nas claiming Kelis was the "perfect bitch"? I find this very funny.

i was waiting for someone to point the barrel in Nasier's direction, let me take this opportunity to remind youl that he was so ga**ed by hunny bun's Kuch he went and tattooed her semi naked body on his arm adjacent a scripture from the bible, i wonder if hes going to go Rossane Barr and Tom Arnold on it, try and surgically remove it  :-\...dumba**!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Coochie can make a nigga do stupid things he he he he he Im no exception!!! But Tatooeing someone in your skin hell nahhhhhhh!!!!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Coochie can make a nigga do stupid things he he he he he Im no exception!!! But Tatooeing someone in your skin hell nahhhhhhh!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

i was waiting for someone to point the barrel in Nasier's direction, let me take this opportunity to remind youl that he was so ga**ed by hunny bun's Kuch he went and tattooed her semi naked body on his arm adjacent a scripture from the bible, i wonder if hes going to go Rossane Barr and Tom Arnold on it, try and surgically remove it  :-\...dumba**!

oints... u dissapoint me. have u ever been cheated on? does being cheated on make u less of a person? it happens to everyone. (we are not saying thats what happened here cos quite frankly no one knows but those close to them)

so lets not sit here and speak like we are above this or that we know the intricacies of their situation.

the only thing anyone of us can speak in here is that $200K in spousal / child support is too f***en much. by anyone standards. full stop