Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Chiefs Vs Ajax Game

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
What a game!!!!!! God damn it!!!!! I felt like i was watching an English Premiership game.Chiefs really played well.only thing that let them down was their Goalkeeeper poor guy,he was so shook,hes still learning though.Chiefs are a lot more organized this season than they were last season. There are issues at the back and Masango did not cover himself in glory but this team is more competitive.but I know the loss hurts and this will go far in teaching those who make fun of us that it is folly to laugh at those who have fallen.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
What a game. I really wish this could be the worst game of the season. Can you imagine what that could do for our soccer ? And Bafana Bafana ?

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
What a game. I really wish this could be the worst game of the season. Can you imagine what that could do for our soccer ? And Bafana Bafana ?

with lame teams like sundowns its kinda impossible...but yeah that would be dope.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

with lame teams like sundowns its kinda impossible...but yeah that would be dope.

LMAO
M Turn

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
good game indeed, impressive performance from tshabalala after recovering from an injury, dope playing by josta dladla and torealba, tinashe was a bit shook, everytime he had the ball he just messed it up and what the f*** was so hard to mark that serero kid? they all treat the kid like an egg, that kid made me miss nahayo

and the keeper.......damn, dude was f***ed up, he's gonna warm the bench for the rest of his career at chiefs if he's gonna do shit like that, i mean with f***ers like khune and this new ngobeni kid, dude needs to man up and up his game or else its a wrap

mushin mos fed knows that was a lucky one, nice shot Cale, that left me traumatized!1
Hood.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile

lol.ufck u Liquidz nigga..on the real,we in 4 sum dope football this season.all teams r playin excitin diski.watched the kzn derby saturday..it was at a very high tempo. 
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
 had the ball he just messed it up and what the f*** was so hard to mark that serero kid? they all treat the kid like an egg, that kid made me miss nahayo

[/quote]

true dat nahayo was dearly missed... but a good game tho.... i don't regret the loss... the game will 4eva be embedded inmy memory....
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
had the ball he just messed it up and what the f*** was so hard to mark that serero kid? they all treat the kid like an egg, that kid made me miss nahayo

true dat nahayo was dearly missed... but a good game tho.... i don't regret the loss... the game will 4eva be embedded inmy memory....
[/quote]

yhea, nahayo was going to school that kid, Jackie Chan his a** on the gut
Hood.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
i just wonder who will come up tops on the league clash now... i sure hope we teach that MACHINE/ MUHSIN a lesson... we got to beat them in th league no ways man....

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
the league is wide open! anyone could take it
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
wanna know who be on top cum decembah..... for now KC is just tryna get the hang of things, and i wonder y, after all that hype they created during the off season... but then again it happens each year, y am i suprised?

but after the Sunday perfoormance, i do have hope....i just want us to whoop them ajack a**( cpt cats) a** so hard to show 'em we still can beat them...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I them Chiefs niggaz got their revenge!!! good looks!!! Whats so special about Muhshin im mean really?  :)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
josta dlalda>>>>>>>>>> teko   on current form

That not good enough for ya?

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
was at the stadium and we really disturbed peace in the Southern Surburs with our vuvuzelas. no one in the PSL is f***in with Nengomashe when it comes to that defensive midfielder position!!!

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
THE BEST TEAM IN AFRICA

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction