Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

official football thread of I dont like your team as much as you dont like mine

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Moeneeb is a good keeper in my opinion...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
macbeth sibaya

GOD WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!

That not good enough for ya?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Moeneeb is a good keeper in my opinion...

He is on everyone's eyes except Santana and his crinies.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
its clear they got issues against dude.cos hes been the best keeper in the league so far,.and they prolly think Franklin Cale is foreign,i also thot he was frm Angola Or the Carribean wen he first came up...
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
DUSGUSTED!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 09:30:26 PM by Deacon Frost Slayer of lames »

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
clearly Mike dean is in united's pocket, blatant cheating...

but like wenger said, " u know how it goes in old trafford"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^ Also rooney is a diving c*** and muthaf*** that 4th official the f*** was that all about  >:( >:( >:( :(

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
asrenal fans together with their coach need to stop the blatant jealousy they have over man utd, we defeated you yesterday and you come up with excuses, haybo?

why dont u just admit it, we murked you clean
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
asrenal fans together with their coach need to stop the blatant jealousy they have over man utd, we defeated you yesterday and you come up with excuses, haybo?

why dont u just admit it, we murked you clean

even stevie wonder could see that your team was utter shit yesterday

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Go and watch that match again. Firstly, If our team was shit, you would've beaten us without a shadow of a doubt. You should go and examine yourselves and stop complaining all the time.

I didn't see one ArsenHO commenting about the blatant dive of Eduardo in mid-week. Rooney did not dive. That was a penalty, and you know it.

Ya'll should all buy enemas to get rid of the crap that's piling up in your digestive tract, because it all seems to be coming out the wrong end.

You complain about injuries. You complain about a young squad. You complaing about referees. You complain about UEFA. You cry about everything. I'm sure by now Toys R us sells dummies at a discount price for arsenhoes.

Just shut the f**k up and improve your squad.

@ Frost. Even Stevie Wonder would know where to aim his headers. You tryna call Diaby, the new Vieria. F***K outta here!!!

I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Go and watch that match again. Firstly, If our team was shit, you would've beaten us without a shadow of a doubt. You should go and examine yourselves and stop complaining all the time.

I didn't see one ArsenHO commenting about the blatant dive of Eduardo in mid-week. Rooney did not dive. That was a penalty, and you know it.

Ya'll should all buy enemas to get rid of the crap that's piling up in your digestive tract, because it all seems to be coming out the wrong end.

You complain about injuries. You complain about a young squad. You complaing about referees. You complain about UEFA. You cry about everything. I'm sure by now Toys R us sells dummies at a discount price for arsenhoes.

@ Frost. Even Stevie Wonder would know where to aim his headers. You tryna call Diaby, the new Vieria. F***K outta here!!!

u know what... i didnt read thru what u said here from ur first couple of lines its clear nothing u will say will hold any water.

now! looking forward to the rest of the season, cos even though we lost against u we played far better than u did, now chelsea is the only team i fear, 

united scum... enjoy it boss cos u know your weaknesses have been so much exposed u should be worried. ha ha ha h!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Thats a bullshit call to begin with, Rooney did the same exact thing that Eduardo did... difference is Boruc is a smart keeper and pulled out... Almunia is a shyt keeper and left his arm out... Rooney was diving well before any contact was made...how bout fletcher on arshavin was a clear pen, also the uefa thing is a bunch of bullshit wenger wasnt complaining about the dive, he admitted it wasnt a penalty... he was complaining about UEFA reviewing it and charging, which is bullshyt... considering that Platini said they would never do this and that he would have dived himself... or that they have never done this for Gerrard, Drogba, or anyone else who dives in Europe...

the Scots got mad and went behind the scenes to make a hissy fit... especially when they were never going to win the damn tie... it is ridiculous

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I totally agree about how UEFA are treating Eduardo. Shouldn't be cos it's gonna open a whole new can of worms.

But ya'll complaining about Rooney diving when Eduardo did the same thing is just being two-faced. Just admit we beat you and deservedly so, cos we played well in the second half. Again, ya'll though ya where gonna trash us some ridiculous score cos of your recent form. Again i repeat, do not, ever in your life underestimate Manchester United. We taking this shit again, cos overall, we still got the better team, even without Ronaldo.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Diving has been part of the modern game for decades now. However, UEFA felt that it was high time to make examples of players who deceive referees. Eduardo was unfortunate to be the first one to be targeted.

FIFA is emphasising the fair-play aspect of the game. From now on, we'll see less diving the box. That will be great for football in general.

Anyway, if you know the rules of the game you will know that 1) Rooney was fouled by Almunia in the box. That is a penalty. 2) Fletcher fouled Arshavin in the box. That should've been a penalty too.

In future, I will refrain from making any comments about Arsenal, because the fans catch feelings quick. they cannot handle the trash talk that they so readily dish out. HOpe you have a good season arsenal...SAYONARA!!!

I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
ARSENAL sucks mrs BALLS!! chutney! no matter what u cry about this time, fact remains... Man Utd 2 - Arsenal 1. now focus real hard on winning and less hard on talking!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"