• AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Argggg shame man. Poor LooserPool. Ya'll just don't stop loosing do ya'll ? Can't keep relying on your past glory now.

And in other news, Barcelona totally demolished Inter Milan, even without Messi and Ibrahimovic. Seems like peeps wanted us to loose and be out of the CL, but that wasn't to happen. We taking this shit again,watch.

Is there really denying that we are the best team in the world ? And we will dominate world football for the next few years,maybe even a decade or two ? LOL !!!!

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Argggg shame man. Poor LooserPool. Ya'll just don't stop loosing do ya'll ? Can't keep relying on your past glory now.

And in other news, Barcelona totally demolished Inter Milan, even without Messi and Ibrahimovic. Seems like peeps wanted us to loose and be out of the CL, but that wasn't to happen. We taking this shit again,watch.

Is there really denying that we are the best team in the world ? And we will dominate world football for the next few years,maybe even a decade or two ? LOL !!!!

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^ Your lordship, did u watch the match yesterday ? If not then please don't say nada. With Cesc coming in Jan, and a few of other good buys in the next few years, we gonna be unstoppable. Kinda like how my English team has had a good run over the last few years.

As much as i hate ya'll, Arsenal are probably the next best team after Barca in terms of how their play. Just that ya'll still don't know how to win the shit that matters.

U happy now Deacie ?
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
^^^ Your lordship, did u watch the match yesterday ? If not then please don't say nada. With Cesc coming in Jan, and a few of other good buys in the next few years, we gonna be unstoppable. Kinda like how my English team has had a good run over the last few years.

As much as i hate ya'll, Arsenal are probably the next best team after Barca in terms of how their play. Just that ya'll still don't know how to win the shit that matters.

U happy now Deacie ?

are we like ur grooming camp or something, i mean do u really admire us that u always wanna poach our shit.

CESC goes NOWHERE.

he can go when Ramsey is of Age, the season after next.

oh and Inter were very bad defensively yesterday, Mourinho f***ed up by playing Motta. both goals were due to atrocious defending by inter... 
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

U happy now Deacie ?

stand still for a sec.......

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^hahahahahaha.

Denial homie. Denial.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If they still keep Rafa after this season I am giving up on Liverpool.

I don't think anyone can do worse than he is right now. Despite the fact that it was out of pur hands, his team selection was atrocious.

Who needs two holding midfielders against that kind of opposition? Despite us not being able to score another goal, he take soff our most effective player and leaves on the most ineffective, in the role of holding midfield (Lucas). Then he also waits till 30 seconds before the end of the game to bring on who could be our most creative player at the moment.

If anyone is interested in a bunch of Liverpool jerseys (home and away for about 6 seasons), give me a call if Rafa is still our coach next season. I really don't want him anymore.

I hope he can see that he f***ed up and at least put up a decent fight for a top four spot now.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
If they still keep Rafa after this season I am giving up on Liverpool.

I don't think anyone can do worse than he is right now. Despite the fact that it was out of pur hands, his team selection was atrocious.

Who needs two holding midfielders against that kind of opposition? Despite us not being able to score another goal, he take soff our most effective player and leaves on the most ineffective, in the role of holding midfield (Lucas). Then he also waits till 30 seconds before the end of the game to bring on who could be our most creative player at the moment.

If anyone is interested in a bunch of Liverpool jerseys (home and away for about 6 seasons), give me a call if Rafa is still our coach next season. I really don't want him anymore.

I hope he can see that he f***ed up and at least put up a decent fight for a top four spot now.

We always got space for one more disgruntled LiverPool fan @ Old Trafford.  ;D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

I'd rather me mouthf***ed by Nazis (c) - EL-P.

I'll keep it on Merseyside, just change to blue.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

you dont value your sanity

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

you can't be serious. how u go from bad to worse ?

Oh and u forgot unconscious. i'd rather be mouthf***ed by Nazis unconscious. has more zing like that.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I didn't forget, I just don't wanna be unconscious around people who would mouthf*** you. Just think what they could do to you then.

At least if I support Everton I wouldn't have such high expectations. Then I would still be keeping it Merseyside.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Barca ain't nothing to f*** with...they gonna win this shit...thats how football is played 8)

The less I talk about Liverpool the better.

Nuff said.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper