• You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, once again our worst player (Lucas) plays a full game, while the better players (Masch and Benayoun) get substituted.

What the f*** is this?

I can't believe there are still fans who believe we should support our manager no matter what, because we have to support  the team regardless of results. It is because of this attitude that we are in the situation we are in. I guess we'll be lucky if we play Uefa Cup next season.

I even got banned fromt the Liverpool forums for saying these things. WTF?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
If Rafa goes...Torres, Mascherano, Lucas, Riera, Aurelio, Aquilani and Insua will follow. Then it's goodbye Liverpool, welcome back Newcastle.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If Rafa goes...Torres, Mascherano, Lucas, Riera, Aurelio, Aquilani and Insua will follow. Then it's goodbye Liverpool, welcome back Newcastle.

Not really. Torres grew up as a Liverpool supporter and he said he would not play for any other English club. I doubt he would leave England now, if the manager goes, especially after the support he has been getting from the fans.

Lucas can f*** off for all I care, and the rest are also very loyal players. The only ones I see going with Rafa may be Reina and Riera, but we could use the money from their sales anyway.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I've said this before, but Liverpool have got too many players that just aren't good enough.

Rafa is now trying to blame the fact that he has no money, but he's spent a fortune on crap players. He just splashed £20m on Aquilani who is horribly injury prone and hasn't been tested in English football - but he won't play him anyway. Let's not even go into Veronin or Lukas - you don't even need to be in the football industry to know that these players are not cut out for top flight football. It's glaringly obvious that Liverpool are really missing

As soon as I saw Benayoun and Mascherano coming off I started to relax yesterday. Relying on Ngog to get you out of trouble is clutching at straws. He's not a bad player but he's just simply not a Liverpool player.

Liverpool are in a really precarious situation. If they sack Rafa the club might go into free fall. If they don't sack him, there's a risk he'll lose the dressing room and things could go from bad to worse.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
As soon as I saw Benayoun and Mascherano coming off I started to relax yesterday.

Exactly!

Masch controls the midfield and I don't think people realise just how important he is in that position. It blows my mind to see him being subbed, while Lucas plays 90 minutes without making any impact at all.

Benny wasn't as influential yesterday, but just having him on the field and having one more player that the opponents have to watch, due to his ability to break and make those in-cutting runs, makes him important. Taking him off to be replaced by Ngog is baffling. I would have rather seen Riera come on for Lucas, and Ngog maybe being used as a last minute sub.

It also takes Rafa forever to make substitutions. It's as if he is guided more by his watch than by what happens on the pitch. He would wait till the very last minute to make a positive substitution, when it is obvious we need to be attacking from the word go, rather than play his defensive, double holding midfielder bullshit.

I believe Aquilani should have started yesterday's match. He would have fit into that space behind Gerrard quite neatly, playing the role that Alonso used to. We need someone who can pa** the ball forward, instead of sideways, which is all Lucas can do. I think Aquilani is capable of becoming a really good player. He just needs more time on the pitch. Same goes for Ngog. He needs more than just five minutes at the end of each game.

Rafa spent a shitload of money on players like El Zhar and other people who only came over to sit on the bench and impress in the reserves, while we have really good players like Spearing and Pacheca who could do a better job, but arent' given the opportunity.

This transfer season should see us offloading El Zhar, Babel (a lot of potential, but a horrible attitude), Lucas, Degen and hopefully Rafa. We could also get a few million for Voronin, because apparently there are some German clubs interested in his shitty services.The money made from these players should be enough to pay his 20 million severance fee.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 12:39:50 PM by Something the lyrical Something related to my first name »

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
yah Mascherano run the midfield, maybe he picked up a niggle.

i like liverpool over the other 2 tossers, i hope they make it through the slump.

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

why does players leaving merit keep an underperforming coach and team - they can all go! we will get money for them

as far as im concerned a team is bigger than players - the same people said if jose left drogba and co would follow - well only sheva has left so who gives a f***.

Rafa needs to bounce! and why would torres leave because rafa left its not like rafa is paying him!!! and believe me if LFc decided lets get the guus these mofos would be the same ones sucking dick saying they cant wait for a new challenge!
his substitutions are shit! Ngog shouldnt even be playing for hull- city- why remove yossi and leave mucas leiva! and i dont see why he loves lucas he must be his illigetimate love child or something!

we need new ideas - it doesnt necessarily mean sacking the coach but the coach must know perform or go and sometimes i feel as liverpool we support a coach untill its really impossible to - people never saw liverpool without Houllier and now we cant see life without rafa - its a recession dammit there are plenty of coaches out there (just not klinsman)

ps. Houllier has more accolades than rafa!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I think the fault is entirely due to Benitez. nothing to do with lack of money, just how he's spent it,for me Liverpool are hyped up to a level beyond where they realistically are based solely on history of the club, they are no better than the likes of Villa, Spurs and Man City nowadays with those last 2 spending huge amounts in the last 18 months to get where they are (eg Spurs 180 million in 18 months!). Last season they ma**ively over achieved and again because of media hype they are paying for that now cause fans expected more. they could get rid of Benitez today and not be in a better position, they dont have the finance to bring in a squad of top players thats the reality. money is everything now in football, certainly at that level and Liverpool dont have it and will continue on this sort of road to nowhere unless that changes.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
I've realised that when arsenal f*** up this place is nice and quiet. Empty vessels GTFOH
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I've realised that when arsenal f*** up this place is nice and quiet. Empty vessels GTFOH

no one said anything when u lost...

u GTFOH!!! u and ur team aint that important
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

I've also noticed this a few times.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile