Africasgateway.com

official football thread of I dont like your team as much as you dont like mine

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Would be dope havin Bryce Moon n Van heerden in one wing and Masilela wit Klate in the other..they small dudes but they more efficient than the Teko's,shabba's n gaxa....as for that Wayne Bridge issue dude should go to the world cup just make sure He n Terry don't talk on the field..shut up n go on wit the business..the whole world already knows the situation n understands

I dont like this nigga he's been a** in the premiership

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
i dont care who gets selected but as long they penetrate,if you know what im saying,no homo!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
i dont care who gets selected but as long they penetrate,if you know what im saying,no homo!!!!

yeah, klate and that nigga from celtic was getting it

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

yeah, klate and that nigga from celtic was getting it

Yeah i saw something in him too that night Khoza wants him back now he was on loan at Celtic.!!!!!!

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
I was at the game, honestly I mainly enjoyed the atmosphere in the stands(which I usually do)...because I mean, we had no excuses, NAMIBIA??!!! f***in NAMIBIA!!!.....them dudes are ranked like...well I dunno but they virtually unknown in the soccer realm...we played ok I wont lie but, we was suppoed to be maikin a helluva pre-world cup statement by straight pile driving Namibia!!!

Why didnt the old man start Klate and Moon??? where the f*** was Cale?? or Nathan Paulse????....Teko was just in the pa**enger seat for the entire game...that dude needs to step up!!! we need dudes like him when they in form

I know it was a friendly but I mean....we need to start sending messages to the other countries...we the host country, we cant afford embarra**ment

YALL SHOULDVE SEEN BIG NUZ HALF TIME LMAO!!!! DAMN HE A FAT NIGGA

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Saturdays game was entertaining, I was rolling on the floor laughing  at Nicklaus Berdtner( Roger de Sa' s favourite player at Arsenal lol) missing 5 easy sitters yersterday. I wonder if he will  refund all Arsenal fans who buy his replica t-shirt number if he doesnt score more goals like he promised hahahaha.  Its about damn time REAL NIGGAZ closed the gap on them Catalans.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 04:33:40 PM by A pimp named Sarkozy »

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
leave that boy alone he obviously forgot his boots at home and was uncomfortable striking the ball  ;D we still won 3-1

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
squad for brazil camp  only two international players were released (bolded)

The squad:

Goalkeepers: Emile Baron (SuperSport United), Moeneeb Josephs (Orlando Pirates), Itumeleng Khune (Kaizer Chiefs)

Defenders: Matthew Booth, Siboniso Gaxa, Siyanda Xulu, Innocent Mdledle (all Sundowns), Bongani Khumalo (SuperSport), Thabo Nthethe (Bloemfontein Celtic), Siyabonga Sangweni, Lucas Thwala (Pirates)

Midfielders: Franklyn Cale, Surprise Moriri, Lebohang Mokoena (all Sundowns), Daylon Claasen (Ajax Amsterdam, Holland), Lance Davids (Ajax Cape Town), Andile Jali, Teko Modise (both Pirates), Thanduyise Khuboni (Golden Arrows), Daine Klate (SuperSport), Reneilwe Letsholonyane, Siphiwe Tshabalala (both Chiefs), Tlou Segolela (Celtic)

Strikers: Kermit Erasmus (Excelsior Rotterdam, Holland), Thulasizwe Mbuyane, Gert Schalkwyk (both Pirates), Katlego Mphela (Sundowns), Richard Henyekane (Arrows) and Thulani Serero (Ajax CT).

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
What the f*** are they doin in Brazil? Training for what? We will never play like Brazillians,lets play like south africans.

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Lol we need to start praying, My Parreirra needs to take the team to that huge statue of Jesus in Rio and they need to hit the deck and pray!!

And regarding Bendtner, that lyti got major consistency issues...well so does his team

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Lol we need to start praying, My Parreirra needs to take the team to that huge statue of Jesus in Rio and they need to hit the deck and pray!!

And regarding Bendtner, that lyti got major consistency issues...well so does his team

check ur stats im sure you will see no one is consistent this season. and we doing pretty good for as team written off many times. and the run of play favors us.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Trueness, which Im actually enjoying...besides being a Liverpool man...and this season, eish :-X ....Yezir but soccer is a strange game...I actually dig Arsenal alot, we got a similar style, especially in the midfield e.g. Fabregas and Aquilani(even though he not get much play time at the mo, he was Roma's Fabregras lol)

Bendtner is a top cla** striker, but inexperience and pressure are a deadly combo....But at least Arsenal got some firepower back with the signing of Chamakh...or have they finalized that??

check ur stats im sure you will see no one is consistent this season. and we doing pretty good for as team written off many times. and the run of play favors us.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Trueness, which Im actually enjoying...besides being a Liverpool man...and this season, eish :-X ....Yezir but soccer is a strange game...I actually dig Arsenal alot, we got a similar style, especially in the midfield e.g. Fabregas and Aquilani(even though he not get much play time at the mo, he was Roma's Fabregras lol)

Bendtner is a top cla** striker, but inexperience and pressure are a deadly combo....But at least Arsenal got some firepower back with the signing of Chamakh...or have they finalized that??

nah bendtner is shit. hes a work horse, hes not naturally talented.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

nah bendtner is shit. hes a work horse, hes not naturally talented.

One of football's unwritten rules is that only skilful, mercurial, game-changing players like Ronaldo,Rooney etc should be permitted to wear anything other than black football boots But NOOOOOOO!!!  not Bendtner he went against the grain lol

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/732787-arsenal-striker-bendtner-sells-his-pink-boots-on-ebay

Celebrate with your teammate man,come on.