official football thread of I dont like your team as much as you dont like mine

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Arsenal is dope bra dont stress....I just dont like Arshavin....he mad overrated....he dont come close to Van Persie

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Madrid got knocked the f*** out !!! Couldn't be happier. Oh, and Man U beasting all over the Milan. How dope was that ? Rooney gonna take WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR. Watch !!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 10:35:46 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Damn, Milan got bodied...didnt expect it to be that bad lol....and Christys goal wasnt enough LMAO aga shame man...eish Madrid must feel crap after all that cash that got emptied out the bank amounted to nada....its official, money dont buy you a championship

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Of course Man U bodied Milan. It was like taking candy from a retarded baby.

By the way I will say it one more time. f*** Arsenal and f*** Chelsea.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Of course Man U bodied Milan. It was like taking candy from a retarded baby.

By the way I will say it one more time. f*** Arsenal and f*** Chelsea.

Preach!

p.s co-sign Rooney surprising mofo's when taking player of the year
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I know this might be old news or maybe bordering on a retarded statement, but can someone please tell Jomo to concentrate on his businesses and hire a coach because it pisses the fcuk out of me to see cosmos being relegated everytime due to his fcuken hard headedness(if that's the word)...... to me he's like undermining cosmos fans and the PSL at large to think he can run a club like a mahfcukin spaza shop in professional ranks and expect to get away with it, does he think the owners of other clubs are stupid for having coaches fcuk that Jomo is making a mockery out of a good team and his fans.... FCUK THAT MANG >:(
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I know this might be old news or maybe bordering on a retarded statement, but can someone please tell Jomo to concentrate on his businesses and hire a coach because it pisses the fcuk out of me to see cosmos being relegated everytime due to his fcuken hard headedness(if that's the word)...... to me he's like undermining cosmos fans and the PSL at large to think he can run a club like a mahfcukin spaza shop in professional ranks and expect to get away with it, does he think the owners of other clubs are stupid for having coaches fcuk that Jomo is making a mockery out of a good team and his fans.... FCUK THAT MANG >:(

ahem!! u cosmos fan?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

ahem!! u cosmos fan?

Not really but I get pissed off when I see a club that used to be that good go down like this I maintain FCUK THAT MANG..... :'(
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Im not a Man U fan but, damn Rooney is one fire...footballer of year award might be drawing closer to him that any other player at da mo....I wont be surprised if he gets it

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
ma team mite have bin bodied badly by Man U but f*** that Clarence's Goal this wknd was the shits

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
7-1 thats all i gotta say!!!!
 Gooners seem to be letting go of the grip,come on guyz!!

That was a great game between Sundowns and Chiefs,Chiefs could have won by 10-0.George Lebese is a small beast ;D he needs a lot guidance and experience though.Motsepe has messed up that team big time eish!!!

SATURDAY ITS A SEMI-FINAL-  REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

PIRATES VS CHIEFS,I Pray the venue would be in Durban

If Krol loses this one he'll get fired im tellin you!!!

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
damn that fool neville needs to change his name to "ribery's Bitch" that nigga stayed getting took to the hole  ;D ;D

That not good enough for ya?