• AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
^^^ well Bayern got a 5-0 trashing last year,so ya.

The key to Barcelona is ball possession. They always want and always have the ball. Remember the Final against my beloved Man U last year ? Same thing. And when they don't have the ball, they work hard to get it back quick. It's hard to play against that kind of team. Did ya'll see the pa**es completed yesterday ?

The difference with Arsenal, is Arsenal have very slick pa**ing, but they don't necessarily dominate possession in their games.

That's why people like Messi, Ibra and even Eto'o when he was still with us could score the way they do. The team makes it possible.

And don't even tell me about Inter. We also beat them 2-0 in the group stages and they also couldn't even see the ball as well.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 11:28:27 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Its just i was always infatuated with Bendtner whether he was missing those sitters or scoring goals. 

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
bendtner will come right eventualy but wenger need to hurry up and cop zidan and chamakh

That not good enough for ya?

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
^^^ well Bayern got a 5-0 trashing last year,so ya.

The key to Barcelona is ball possession. They always want and always have the ball. Remember the Final against my beloved Man U last year ? Same thing. And when they don't have the ball, they work hard to get it back quick. It's hard to play against that kind of team. Did ya'll see the pa**es completed yesterday ?

The difference with Arsenal, is Arsenal have very slick pa**ing, but they don't necessarily dominate possession in their games.

That's why people like Messi, Ibra and even Eto'o when he was still with us could score the way they do. The team makes it possible.

would have been interesting to see Arsenal's 1st XI against y'all.. i wonder how they'd have faired
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Robben killed us. I am not complaining too much. We did not play well enough. It did not help to have only 10 men and Ribery running freely.

However, i feel comfortable knowing that the likes of Nani, Valencia, Rafael, Gibson and all the other young blood will mature in the next couple of years.

Oh, Benzema may be coming to us on a loan from Real Madrid...  :D
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Shame, poor Arsenal. It's over now. Just give us back Cesc man.

And in other news,Barca went on the rampage again, thrashing Deportivo 3-0. Could have been an easy 6-0 and Messi didn't even score.

Check out this crazy goal from Pedro.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Im nt comparing im just saying, it seems Pirates and Arsenal like to blow it in the last minute when it comes to major trophy.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Man United glory came to a halt this season! its been a good run so we'll have to hit the ground running next season. Well done Chelsea and Barcelona! we'll be back f***ers!!!

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
f*** that... Man U still in this to win this...

Tottenham you Beauty!!!!
Scholes you Beauty!!!

I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Sup niggas

Hey hold on tell me to worry about my team this would'nt be the football thread if there wasnt a nigga to mock on the other team getting sonned

That not good enough for ya?

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
f*** that... Man U still in this to win this...

Tottenham you Beauty!!!!
Scholes you Beauty!!!

ndiminca kakubi nhe? i wanna be pragmatic but i don't want to be depressed neither

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Can you break it down for me this away goal rule gents? How many goals does Barca need to reach the final? How did Bayer knock out Man United,explain the away invisible goal thing?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Barca needs to win 2-0 to go through. This will make the overall score 3-3, but Barca scored the away goal, which would make them the winner.

Same with Bayern. First score was 2-1 to Bayern, second score 3-2  to Manchester, which makes the total 4-4. But Bayern go through cos they scored 2 goals away, compared to Man U's 1.

It's about who scores the most away from home.