Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

official football thread of I dont like your team as much as you dont like mine

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

I hate teams that think money is everything.

In Man-U news Berbatov and Nani have started very well this season. Hope they keep it up.

but MrC both your teams are notorious for throwing their money around...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
ummm no they not.

Barcelona promotes kids from their youth system and puts them in the A-team. Manchester does not buy "expensive" players as well. and never 8-10 at that in one season.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
how the f*** did lolham hotshite get VDV shit makes no sense

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
how the f*** did lolham hotshite get VDV shit makes no sense

That's Madrid for you. 9 coaches since Del Bosque left and countless great players coming and leaving. Schneider, Robben, Robinho,feel free to add on.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
klaas huntelaar has been snatched by schalke, same team that signed raul. hlebs situation is detoriating, he has recently signed with some lame EPL team.

madid will kick a** this season. barca fans should come and place a bet. ronaldo will outshine messi. and f*** benitez for trying to ruin inter already!
Dreaming in 3D

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
klaas huntelaar has been snatched by schalke, same team that signed raul. hlebs situation is detoriating, he has recently signed with some lame EPL team.

madid will kick a** this season. barca fans should come and place a bet. ronaldo will outshine messi. and f*** benitez for trying to ruin inter already!

his punk a** knows now he shouldnt have left us, and now hes playing for lowly stoke.  how you go from Arsenal to Barca, go back to square one again?

if he had been patient and remained he wouldve been a bigger star.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

his punk a** knows now he shouldnt have left us, and now hes playing for lowly stoke.  how you go from Arsenal to Barca, go back to square one again?

if he had been patient and remained he wouldve been a bigger star.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
He joined Birmingham City not Stoke. and LOL @ Madrid kicking a**. They've already dropped 2 points from their opening game, while we trashed Racing 3-0 (which would have been 4 if it wasn't for the disallowed goal). Remember last year, Barca only lost one game and it was a race to the end. So Madrid should just keep loosing points and they will never catch us again.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
He joined Birmingham City not Stoke. and LOL @ Madrid kicking a**. They've already dropped 2 points from their opening game, while we trashed Racing 3-0 (which would have been 4 if it wasn't for the disallowed goal). Remember last year, Barca only lost one game and it was a race to the end. So Madrid should just keep loosing points and they will never catch us again.

yeah ok! but Mrc tell me though why is barca such a greedy club?

as for real, saw on sky this morning where mourinho was saying to the spanish media he aint harry potter, lol! this is one a**ignment hes gonna fail at.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

as for real, saw on sky this morning where mourinho was saying to the spanish media he aint harry potter, lol! this is one a**ignment hes gonna fail at.

greedy how ? we tried to  buy Cesc which we couldn't (Inter also tried), we only bought Villa, Adriano and Mascherano. How are we greedy ?

Real Madrid bought :
Di Maria
Sergio Canales
Pedro Leon
Sami Khedira
Mesut Ozil
Carvalho

and they tried to buy Maicon.

don't even get me started on Manchester City new signings.

Who's greedy again ?

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

greedy how ? we tried to  buy Cesc which we couldn't (Inter also tried), we only bought Villa, Adriano and Mascherano. How are we greedy ?

Real Madrid bought :
Di Maria
Sergio Canales
Pedro Leon
Sami Khedira
Mesut Ozil
Carvalho

and they tried to buy Maicon.

don't even get me started on Manchester City new signings.

Who's greedy again ?

im speaking of the hleb situation, u guys didnt need him, anyway....

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
ofcourse barca is greedy, why did they try to sign cesc when they have xavi and iniesta? the situation with mascherno makes the greed look worse.

look at how they treated ibra and henry, it was greed that made them bring in such big stars.they just cant have enough of the big stars.

i dont hate barca because of they rivals with madrid, i hate them because they greedy hypocrites who always want distance themelves from unfair football politics!
Dreaming in 3D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
It's not greed. Every club identifies good players and tries to bring them over for depth, but sometimes those players don't deliver. What are they supposed to do now ? Keep them just for the hell of it ? come on now. Hleb is not the first player not to work out @ a team. Henry played for a good two seasons and helped us win a lot as well. His time was just due.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
may as well get started with the trashtalk.

f*** you you pirate scum you niggas cant score for shit and will ve mediocre this year......... again

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I stopped hating on Barca cause these guys kept winning. I watched the game against Hercules where they lost @ home,my hate veins started appearing. Man United couldnt beat Everton those guys played good football. As For Chelsea the youngsters that played were actually good Kakuta,Rami. We could have buried chiefs that modise dude really annoys me Chiefs played well too