Africasgateway.com

Question to all music makers

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
I'm lookin to Pro-mote ma works, exchange and interact with like-minded heads!
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I'm lookin to Pro-mote ma works, exchange and interact with like-minded heads!

Im taking it, thats feedback and a lil ontop of that?

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
feed back basically....and the truth.....s#@t...we all gain alot thru constructive critisim...oh yeah! and competion.. :D  :D  :D

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Wadup kritik, was hoping someone would say it so that I don't have to.... Competition.... I just like "kickin" my snare up the next producers a** and putin my "hi-hats" on and "stringin" him alone when I go sleep wit "reason 4.0" and go back home to my loyal partner FL studio and "kick" it wit her........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I come here to see where heads head's are at, engage in some philosophical debate, talk some shit and promote the occasional project

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
lets have sum emcee competition! let the producers choose the beat! who game? <i'm callin out er'one... from Proverb, 187 to Lez Maliq! WAT IT DO?
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
throw in pioneer! anyone from Pioneer! PRODUCERS.... WATS THE HOTTEST BEAT Y'ALL GOT? dancehall style... feel me!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
You f***face, start another thread....

aight then... A Rebbi, i'm not gon start another thread... thought its wat u wanted... my bad! as u were gentlemen
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 08:55:42 AM by Koli »

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
networkin and tryna see where the industry be at by communicating with those already established in the game....
Am tryna establish maself, so guidance is always appreciated....

word to tha AGIAN community.....
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
@koli, cool man. Don't try jack my thread again, I'm looking for answers here, not music.

@moff g, one question to you, just how much of the industry is here? And how do u get info on the industry from here? Or rather, who are ur industry kats up here?

Prof. X (of The B.e.et Academy)

• The Academy
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • The Academic
Sh!t... It's been a while.

AG's a source of information for me - updated and ready to go. A learning curb too. As well as a place to showcase my work, critique and just straight discussion.

X.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
You kats must be sleeping coz I haven't seen much work from some of ya'll, either that or I have been off the forums for that long

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
those b 3 q's.....

forums do provide insight to the on goings of the bizz, mostly here there be producers and mcees, i haven't seen or heard from others in the hip hop world like dancing and graff heads is not doing much if they is avail on the platform. but these forums if u reading btn the lines and get to ask relevant questions to the right peeps, 1 will get answers accordingly.

we have a lotta cats that be involved in oneway or the other in this industry, urself for one, i bet if i were to pick ya brains on sum topics u'd shed more than what i have now.( the SA experience)
it don't help me rading only about the industry and not getting the low down from those who might have the 1st hand experience.

as for how much the industry be available on this platform: we lack mostly the managerial part of it, the marketing gurus or those currently holding positions of power on the mainstream labels. we are currently fronting as indie peeps. when do we get to elevate this and ensure that all aspects are catered for equally, to promote hip hop in all it's sub genres?

eg: i learned more on publishing from here as per experience, from 1 of the threads posted.

there still is a lot to be dun, if only the focus was to be more on the industry growth than just communication amongst us, about gossip and thuggery talk....i'll go like busta asking the dead; where is the money??!?!!....lol
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
so rob, im out here wondering why the f*** did you mention my name in your post man?
Hood.