Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Antichrist

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
you guys know about Lars von Trier, right? i mean i don't have to go into the whole thing about how this isn't just a horror film?

if not, there's always Wikipedia.

anyway, this is first film i've seen from him that doesn't use the Dogme aesthetic and it looks...well...just check out the trailer.

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Could not get into the dogme and the like...something about reading the reviews and the film not matching up to that.

about to watch this tonight, the little i tried to watch last night was awesome...
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
This was a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE movie.

Iv never been into artsy fartsy type flicks. So there is no guessing that this one flew straight over my head with the rest of them.

Talking wolves, and crows that come back to life...eish...

What the chick did to the guy near the end was wrong though! She smashed his balls with a hard object and jerked him off until he nutted blood. ICE COLD!!
And as if that wasnt enough, she drills a hole though his leg and inserts a weight and bolts it in so he couldnt leave her.

My favourite part of this flick is when he chokes the life out of that crazy bitch. I think he let her off too easily though, for what he went through?! Shit...i would have made her suffer and would have enjoyed every second of it until her warm flesh turned cold.

All in all. Kak movie. Im starting to loose faith in you Panic. As far as horror flicks are concerned. I thought you and i were on the same page. You need to fix this by recommended something proper for me to watch.

On a side note, if any of you are planning on watching that banned Japanese gore fest flick called "Grotesque", save yourself the trouble and dont watch it. I want that 1.20 hours of my life back.

Rather watch hostel. As bad as that was too, at least it had some sort of substance to it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 08:09:26 AM by Fah Que »
Beating bitches since 1982.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
forgive me, Threadz! i still have some pretensions lingering from my days spent in Film theory lectures. i'll redeem myself, though!  :D

i actually haven't seen this film. you cats need to put me onto this 'torrent' shit.

@Msanii the only Von Trier Dogme film i liked was 'Dogville'. 'The Idiots' was wild, though...definitely not for sensitive viewers.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 09:12:40 AM by the panic! »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Wish i had seen it sooner. Think it's great. f***ed up but i liked it.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 08:35:40 PM by BALDiLOKS »