murder i write!!

Mad · 9 · 7406

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
who do you thinks murked it?  check out yeezy's last line. SICK!!!

DRAKE

"Last name Ever, first name Greatest/ "Like a sprained ankle, boy, I ain't nothin' to play with/Started off local, but thanks to all the haters/I know G4 pilots on a first-name basis/In your city faded off the brown, Nino/She insists she got more cla**, we know/Swimming in the money, come and find me, Nemo/If I was at the club you know I balled, chemo/Dropped a mixtape, that sh*t sounded like an album/Who'd thought a country-wide tour be the outcome Labels want my name beside an X like Malcolm/Every got a deal, I did it without one Yeah, n*gga, I'm about my business/Killin' all these rappers, you would swear I had a hitlist Everyone who doubted me is askin' for forgiveness/If you ain't been a part of it, at least you got to witness/B*tches." ("Forever")

Yeezy

"I used to have hood dreams/Big fame, big chains/I stuck my d*ck inside this life until that b*tch came/And went hard all fall like the ball teams/Just so I could make it rain all spring/Y'all seen my story, my glory/I had raped the game young, you could call it statutory/When a n*gga blow up, they gon' build statues for me/Old money, Benjamin Button, what, nothin' Nah, Superbad chicks giving me McLovin'/You would think I ran the world like Michelle's husband/You would think these n*ggas know me when they really doesn't/Like they was down with the old me, no, you f*ckin' wasn't/Uh, you such a f*ckin' loser/You ain't even go to cla**, Bueller/Trade the Grammy plaques just to have my granny back/Member she had that bad hip like a fanny pack?/Chasing the stardom'll turn you to a maniac/All the way in Hollywood and I can't even act/They pull they cameras out, and God d*mn, they snap/I used to want this thing forever, you can have it back." ("Forever")

Weezy

"Okay, hello, it's the Martian, Space Jam Jordans/I want this sh*t forever, wake up and smell the garden/Fresher than the harvest, step up to the target/If I had one guess, then I guess I'm just New Orleans/And I will never stop, like I'm runnin' from the cops/Hopped up in my car and told my chauffer 'To the top'/Life is such a f*ckin' roller coaster, then it drops/But what should I scream for'/This is my theme park/My mind shine even when my thoughts seem dark/ Pistol on my side, you don't want to hear that thing talk/Let the king talk, check the price and pay attention/Lil Wayne, that's what they got to say or mention/I'm like Nevada in the middle of the summer/I'm resting in the lead, I need a pillow and a cover/Shhh, my foot's sleepin' on the gas/No brake pads, no such thing as last/Uh, uh." ("Forever")

EMINEM

"There they go, packin' stadiums as Shady spits his flow/Nuts they go, macademia, and they go so ballistic, whoa/He can make them look like bozos, he's wonderin' if he should spit this slow/F*ck no, don't provoke, his cup just runneth over, oh, no/He ain't had it with bars like this since the last time that he overdosed/They been waitin' patiently for Pinocchio to poke his nose/Back into the game and they know rap'll never be the same as before/Bashin' in the brains of these hos, and establishin' a name as he goes/The pa**ion and the flame is ignited, you can't put it out once we light it/This sh*t is exactly what the f*ck that I'm talkin' about when we riot/You dealin' with a few true villains who stand inside of the booth true spillin' And spit true feelings until them two feelings come flyin' up out of our months, then rewind it/Payback, motherf*cker, for the way you got at me, how's it taste?/I'ma slap the taste out of your mouths with the ba** so loud that it shakes the place/I'm Hannibal Lecter, soldiers, in case you're thinkin' of saving face/You ain't gonna have no face to save by the time I'm through with this, play some Drake." ("Forever")
Hood.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
the Drake verse is really dope.

"In your city faded off the brown, Nino"  :o

"Swimming in the money, come and find me, Nemo"  :o

"If I was at the club you know I balled, chemo"  :o

didn't bother to read the rest. why don't you up the mp3, dude? reading rap music is lame.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 10:39:21 AM by the panic! »

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
The link right here:

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
The link right here:

thanks dude but do you have another more user-friendly one?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
The link right here:

thanks dude but do you have another more user-friendly one?

Try this: LINK REMOVED/?r0djtyjumcm

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
DRAKE

"Last name Ever, first name Greatest/ "Like a sprained ankle, boy, I ain't nothin' to play with/Started off local, but thanks to all the haters/I know G4 pilots on a first-name basis/In your city faded off the brown, Nino/She insists she got more cla**, we know/Swimming in the money, come and find me, Nemo/If I was at the club you know I balled, chemo/Dropped a mixtape, that sh*t sounded like an album/Who'd thought a country-wide tour be the outcome Labels want my name beside an X like Malcolm/Every got a deal, I did it without one Yeah, n*gga, I'm about my business/Killin' all these rappers, you would swear I had a hitlist Everyone who doubted me is askin' for forgiveness/If you ain't been a part of it, at least you got to witness/B*tches." ("Forever")

yho yho yho!! this drake kid is murking the shit out of this track man, people have been going craze about em's verse but nhaa, drake is murking this shit and this one

"You would think I ran the world like Michelle's husband/ "   from ye, its mad heat
Hood.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Not feeling Em on this. Dont get why everyone says he killed it. He was killed by everyone in my view.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Not feeling Em on this. Dont get why everyone says he killed it. He was killed by everyone in my view.

thank you!!
Hood.