Africasgateway.com

being depressed

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
yo i see alot of big words in this place lol...depression without the big words is basically......you got sum mother f***in issues and you need to address the shit and whilst doing that your face and expression gives the game away..maybe we can have a smile and still be depressed...? ;D

hay sana, uwow!!!!
Hood.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
yo i see alot of big words in this place lol...depression without the big words is basically......you got sum mother f***in issues and you need to address the shit and whilst doing that your face and expression gives the game away..maybe we can have a smile and still be depressed...? ;D

hahahaha!

hay sana, uwow!!!!

lol @ this too!

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
hehehehe....

Look up depression on Wikipedia. that is the least you could do.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
f*** all this talk, if you depressed, go to your nearest ghetto are or squatta Camp or some kasi/ whatever the f*** you niggers call it and buy some marijuana and smoke the smog out of that shit till you doze off and shit on yourself. NICE!!!
Hood.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
marijuana is a depressant!  ;D  next!!
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

No, Marijuana is actually a relaxant...get some and chill the f*** out!
Real Recognise Real

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx

gotdam i have to agree...weed is a relaxent and it aint the gateway to drugs...f*** it...smoke weed every mother f***in day untill im way underground...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Actually THC acts more as a modd enhancer. This means it amplifies the emotione you are experiencing.

So, if you are sad and smoke weed, it is likely to heighten these feelings.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Wow, you're all some genius muhfukkas, make me feel like an idiot!

Get over yourself.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

gotdam i have to agree...weed is a relaxent and it aint the gateway to drugs...f*** it...smoke weed every mother f***in day untill im way underground...

and you had to spoil a good argument
Hood.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
mad you trippin again...you my friend...need a nice skunk blunt to lighten your mood and improve your raps...been smoking for ten yearsthru depression and all that jazz..still here more f***d up than before and very forgetful..but i accept those effects...i aint sayin youll should smoke weed if you depressed but try it..f***in helps...and youll see life in a greener light... ;D
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
mad you trippin again...you my friend...need a nice skunk blunt to lighten your mood and improve your raps...been smoking for ten yearsthru depression and all that jazz..still here more f***d up than before and very forgetful..but i accept those effects...i aint sayin youll should smoke weed if you depressed but try it..f***in helps...and youll see life in a greener light... ;D

Hahahahaha! How many emcees have you heard rapping about how a dude smokes a blunt and then thinks he's an ill rapper, when actually he's shit but the weed makes him think he's good. I guess they're talking about kats like you Tyrone!

Get over yourself.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Hahahahaha! How many emcees have you heard rapping about how a dude smokes a blunt and then thinks he's an ill rapper, when actually he's shit but the weed makes him think he's good. I guess they're talking about kats like you Tyrone!

oooooh...you dumb puss...you think you funny...come on ag(or maybe you old member with a new name)and try to make me look like a fool..you may have succeeded but it doesnt take away a 180k recording deal now does it...go back to your kak life and think where you f***d up and how you came into this earth..your uncle might be your daddy...tsek..

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Smoke some weed gents!!!
Real Recognise Real

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

oooooh...you dumb puss...you think you funny...come on ag(or maybe you old member with a new name)and try to make me look like a fool..you may have succeeded but it doesnt take away a 180k recording deal now does it...go back to your kak life and think where you f***d up and how you came into this earth..your uncle might be your daddy...tsek..

thehehehehehehe  *DEAD*

YO money, go easy on this piece of a kitten vulva man, dude is still havin wet dreams, so he's obssessed with the old dudes
Hood.