Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

being depressed

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
mad you trippin again...you my friend...need a nice skunk blunt to lighten your mood and improve your raps...been smoking for ten yearsthru depression and all that jazz..still here more f***d up than before and very forgetful..but i accept those effects...i aint sayin youll should smoke weed if you depressed but try it..f***in helps...and youll see life in a greener light... ;D

Hahahahaha! How many emcees have you heard rapping about how a dude smokes a blunt and then thinks he's an ill rapper, when actually he's shit but the weed makes him think he's good. I guess they're talking about kats like you Tyrone!

oooooh...you dumb puss...you think you funny...come on ag(or maybe you old member with a new name)and try to make me look like a fool..you may have succeeded but it doesnt take away a 180k recording deal now does it...go back to your kak life and think where you f***d up and how you came into this earth..your uncle might be your daddy...tsek..

Oh wow. You think your recording deal is gonna impress me. Pff. Like I give a f*** about any mc or his recording deal Like your life is any more significan that mine because of your deal. Funny how people talk shit about me with out eve knowing me. Where do you get off bringing my family into this hmm?

Get over yourself.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
mad you trippin again...you my friend...need a nice skunk blunt to lighten your mood and improve your raps...been smoking for ten yearsthru depression and all that jazz..still here more f***d up than before and very forgetful..but i accept those effects...i aint sayin youll should smoke weed if you depressed but try it..f***in helps...and youll see life in a greener light... ;D

Hahahahaha! How many emcees have you heard rapping about how a dude smokes a blunt and then thinks he's an ill rapper, when actually he's shit but the weed makes him think he's good. I guess they're talking about kats like you Tyrone!

oooooh...you dumb puss...you think you funny...come on ag(or maybe you old member with a new name)and try to make me look like a fool..you may have succeeded but it doesnt take away a 180k recording deal now does it...go back to your kak life and think where you f***d up and how you came into this earth..your uncle might be your daddy...tsek..

Oh wow. You think your recording deal is gonna impress me. Pff. Like I give a f*** about any mc or his recording deal Like your life is any more significan that mine because of your deal. Funny how people talk shit about me with out eve knowing me. Where do you get off bringing my family into this hmm?

You really told him.

What would you do if you found out that you uncle was really your dad though?
John Lennon found out that the woman he thought was his aunt, was really his mom and the woman who raised him was actually his aunt.

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
I was thinking about this, ad I know I sound like an idiot so don't bother telling me, but if your uncle was your father, he wouldn't be your uncle but your father and that makes this whole question very odd. Or maybe I'm just very odd. Either way, it's not good.

Get over yourself.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
talentless you should change your name to brainless if you f*** with me...dont get personell and youll survive homy...this e-strongfaced bullshit dont cut throats by me...if you have a f***in problem im in lansdowne cpt and we can sort this kak out..now you started this by makin mention of my name and only worthy niccas can spray my name...dont diss a nicca you dont know shit about...you feel i aint a dope emcee and im wack then keep it to yoself..dont come on ag and blast me with sum "they must be talking about you tyrone"...
i smoke weed and i didnt say shit about being dope becuase of that...you are a puss!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
talentless you should change your name to brainless if you f*** with me...dont get personell and youll survive homy...this e-strongfaced bullshit dont cut throats by me...if you have a f***in problem im in lansdowne cpt and we can sort this kak out..now you started this by makin mention of my name and only worthy niccas can spray my name...dont diss a nicca you dont know shit about...you feel i aint a dope emcee and im wack then keep it to yoself..dont come on ag and blast me with sum "they must be talking about you tyrone"...
i smoke weed and i didnt say shit about being dope becuase of that...you are a puss!!

kr kr kr kr kr kr kr!! ethugging at its best, negro please
Hood.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
at its best and best believe my word is bond mad..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Hybrid

• infinite perfection
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
  • iced out
    • View Profile
    • no site

smoke a fat weed blunt or liquidate yourself, that's it point blank period!
i stay winning