[HHP, Pro, Proverb, etc]
at least 18 cities [2 cities per province]

indie artists albums
[985, F-Eezy etc]
al least 10 cities non stop
like 1 city every weekend

mixtapes and others

at least 10 townships and/or suburbs in your province

you really are stupid, what artist wouldn't want to go to a tour? the only question you can ask here boy is why do local cats don't go on tours? want an answer?

its because they don't got money to finance the traveling cost, so shut the f*** up man!!
Hood.

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
yeah this is the ideal but MAD is correct there's no Capital for such.
If we all patner up it would be possible, combine budgets and get sponsors for say busses, hotels
credible promoters to take care of the groundwork in the various cities it would/could happen.

I have a in-store promotional "tour" Lined up have partnered up with Musica..
will post dates tommorow. ;D
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
yeah this is the ideal but MAD is correct there's no Capital for such.
If we all patner up it would be possible, combine budgets and get sponsors for say busses, hotels
credible promoters to take care of the groundwork in the various cities it would/could happen.

I have a in-store promotional "tour" Lined up have partnered up with Musica..
will post dates tommorow. ;D

there it is, coming from a proffessional, thanks verb, will look out for those tour dates, hope ul be touchin down the E.C

il round you up and hook up, maybe we can go sippin together, some e.c money
Hood.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
we're actually planning a countrywide tour for early next year.

It seems ridiculous that we can organise a 16 show tour covering the whole or Europe but we can't do it in SA.

It's definitely a huge project, but with sponsors and the right organisation I don't think it's impossible. We'll see though - watch this space!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

It seems ridiculous that we can organise a 16 show tour covering the whole or Europe but we can't do it in SA.

It's definitely a huge project, but with sponsors and the right organisation I don't think it's impossible. We'll see though - watch this space!

goodluck man, will mos def watch it out!
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Let me do the Bloem leg.

If not me, then get anyone but Shaxe and the guys from 142 please. I have been missing a lot of hip hop because I refuse to go to a club where you are only allowed to play good music after 2, because "the chicks don't like dancing to that."

I had to play a gig there one night and was forced to listen to Souljah Boy and endure a shitload of people who actually knew the whole dance.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Let me do the Bloem leg.

If not me, then get anyone but Shaxe and the guys from 142 please. I have been missing a lot of hip hop because I refuse to go to a club where you are only allowed to play good music after 2, because "the chicks don't like dancing to that."

I had to play a gig there one night and was forced to listen to Souljah Boy and endure a shitload of people who actually knew the whole dance.

ha ha ha ha ha, what were you playing before you were compelled to bump soulja boy?
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
ha ha ha ha ha, what were you playing before you were compelled to bump soulja boy?

I refused to play that shit, so I had to wait till after 02:00 to play.

Funny thing is, when I started bumping, there were more people dancing, cos then all the heads who had been standing against the wall all night also started dancing and their girls joined in.

No way in hell that kid can move a crowd better than some Das Efx, RJD2 and ODB.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

I refused to play that shit, so I had to wait till after 02:00 to play.

Funny thing is, when I started bumping, there were more people dancing, cos then all the heads who had been standing against the wall all night also started dancing and their girls joined in.

No way in hell that kid can move a crowd better than some Das Efx, RJD2 and ODB.

yo pyro, are you like a regular DJ at clubs or you just do the stuff on your free time for pleasure? never a**ociated you with that kind of stuff, but its all good man, im sure you get free everything, booze, meals and chicks

but that soulja kid is nice, he's dance songs are on point, best believe man, its what the chicks like, you will have to understand that dj'ing is not about playing what you [ the dj] loves, but its about playing what's in the interest of the crowd, you just there to please the crowd and a little bit of yourself, the people come before you my man and thats according to page 5, chapter 7 of the dj'ing act

" any one who is hired to dj on a social networking joint is to adhere to the rule that requires all dj's to play whats in the interest of the crowd nodding heads before him/her"

lol
Hood.