Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Busta Rhymes - The Chemo

flipmode123

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-17
    • View Profile
New York rapper is hoping to come back out in December with a new LP. The kid is prolific.

"The new album is 80 percent finished, and it's called The Chemo. It's the first time I'm announcing the name of the album. It's self-explanatory. We're coming to kill the cancer in music. I ain't trying to offend anybody. I think it's real important that we keep. ... We gotta re-establish the understanding that the perspective of hip-hop is to make music that always felt undeniable and unprecedented and we set a standard. And we always made sure we supplied the demand of being the ultimate cutting-edge form of entertainment that we always have and will always be. We always did a good job at doing that.

MTV
http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/433082/busta-rhymes-reveals-new-album-name.jhtml

VIMEO:

http://www.flipmodefans.com
BUSTA RHYMES & FLIPMODE SQUAD:
www.flipmodefans.com

flipmode123

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Less than a year after releasing his eighth studio album, "Back on My B.S.," New York rapper Busta Rhymes plans to strengthen the state of the music industry, which he says is "dying like cancer is killing it," with his brand new effort, "The Chemo."

"I called the album 'The Chemo' because it seems like the industry and music overall is dying slowly," Busta told Billboard.com of the Flipmode/Universal Motown project, slated for an early 2010 release.

"The cancer that's stricken the business is killing the music, not only from a business standpoint, but also the value of the content and the creativity behind it. I just want to start the first stage of chemotherapy treatment that needs to take place and hopefully inspire others to do their part and contribute to different stages of the cure."

Still, Busta recognizes those artists who are taking a stand against the "dying industry" by putting out "great music," noting that "Jay-Z put out an incredible album this year and Lil Wayne put out an incredible album last year." Others he commends include Jadakiss, Drake and Trey Songz.

Busta's also played a role this year with the release of "B.S.," which debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard 200 and reached No. 2 on Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, selling 135,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

A single hasn't been selected yet, but Busta says fans can expect new music to hit the radio waves and blogosphere in December. So far, featured artists on "Chemo" include Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Wyclef Jean & Sean "Diddy" Combs
www.flipmodefans.com

flipmode123

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Send beats to Busta Rhymes at Feedthestreetsforever@gmail.com
www.flipmodefans.com

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

this cant be real

That not good enough for ya?

flipmode123

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

this cant be real

Yes it is, Busta proves it himself at his own twitter:
http://twitter.com/BusaBusss

"2 all producers send beats 2 Feedthestreetsforever@gmail.com....Let's goooooooooo!!!!"
etc..........
www.flipmodefans.com

flipmode123

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

XXLMag.com: You dropped B.O.M.B. last May and are already knocking out The Chemo. What’s the thought process behind putting out a new album so quickly?

Busta Rhymes: The reason I decided to come with another album so quickly is because I was inspired. There’s music coming out lately that’s definitely inspired me to want to stay in the studio.

XXLMag.com: What’s the meaning behind the name of the new album?

Busta Rhymes: The thing that I want to primarily get across through the name of the album is there are many stages of chemotherapy, depending on the level of cancer existing in someone. The life line of the way we value hip-hop overall, knit picking songs… it’s completely misconstrued the value of the content and I think that’s definitely something that’s contributed to the slow death that not even hip-hop but the music industry is encountering. I want to do whatever it is on my part to contribute to that initial treatment to start inspiring others to go in the direction necessary so that we can all collectively save the music industry.

XXLMag.com: Being that your goal is to inspire other artists, who are you actually working with on the record?

Busta Rhymes: I don’t want to disclose the cameos but I do have records with people like Wyclef. Salaam Remi did the record that me and Wyclef did. Big up to Trey Songz, Chris Brown, P. Diddy and Dirty Money… Again, I don’t know who and what’s going to end up on the [final] album because a lot of it is contingent on clearances… I’m still in the process so we’ll know in time.

XXLMag.com: You mentioned Salaam Remi, what other producers have you worked with so far?

Busta Rhymes: I got a lot of great people coming to the table on the production level, so far Focus, Rockwilder, Nottz, the legendary, late, great J Dilla, DJ Scratch, Cool & Dre, the Runners… those are just the names of a few of the people that’s come to the table… Oh, and Dr. Dre came to the table again.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=68526
www.flipmodefans.com