Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Rebbi Interviews Syklik AND REBBI INTERVIEWD!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
So I was having a chat with Syklik and we decided to go in with the interview, so we did. Here is what came out, hella nice interview, plus after he interviewd me....
Now that should be interesting seeing how many emails i get these days about who I really am, and if i can provide a lil pic... mmmmmmm..... sexy....lol

Syklik Interview....Snippet

link to actual interview
http://bootlegmixtape.blogspot.com/2009/09/syklik-interview.html

I recall you being called evil genius; did it have anything to do with music?
laughs, no it didn't. Which it did I was going to call my self that. Evil genius of beats sound dope don't you think?

It does... Keep in mind I'm also being called evil genius. Laughs.
Dawg, syklik? Please explain the name
damn! it goes a way back. I think I discovered the name back in high school science cla**. I was an emcee back then and still looking for a name to call my self. That just came to me when I saw the word cyclic then I just switched it up to syklik and it kind of went along with the mentality I had "A Revolutionary emcee".I got known but that name so I just sticked with it

Rebbi Interview
Syklik: A Rebbi? explain how you came up with that name and tell us about you

A rebbi, if I knew which rebbi I would ask him for u and I'm sure he will give u the answer, but rumour has it it startd out this way; rebbi was chilin back in high school wit his mates, and he started a move in the bordin housin called "The Power of The rebbe", back then that's how he spelt it, there after they started callin him that and he put it up as his name, he was formerly known as technical.....................

Syklik: so from lil one, to music, school and work; how do you handle all of that?

*Laughs*, ............Thlo my number one love............

Link to the actual interview??? none so far, the pics.... nada....
*laughs*

bootlegmixtape.blogspot.com

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
yo, is this some self promo or what? motherf***er you already famous than money on ag, anyway, who cares about your interview

that syklik one is dope
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
yo, is this some self promo or what? motherf***er you already famous than money on ag, anyway, who cares about your interview

that syklik one is dope

i have had people ask me who I am and since when i have been making music... so i hear i just crawld out of under a rock... lol
And mad, i know for a fact you would wanna read my full interview.

Thanx on the syklik interview dou, was hella fun doing it.

Peace

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

that syklik one is dope

i have had people ask me who I am and since when i have been making music... so i hear i just crawld out of under a rock... lol

Peace

just 3 minutes ago i checked your site and i was instantly chased away by a pic of some red-faced corny looking extremely bearded white man.

he looked like one of them ancient bible writers
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

that syklik one is dope

Peace

just 3 minutes ago i checked your site and i was instantly chased away by a pic of some red-faced corny looking extremely bearded white man.

Thats me you clown :-<

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

that syklik one is dope

Peace

Thats me you clown :-<

WTF!!! YOU LOOK LIKE THE MOVIE VERSION OF JESUS CHRIST GOD DAMN!!!!
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Hence i got the ability to drop mp3s... lol

bible mp3s, probably some freestyles from mosses, Adam and some shit from Luke and Mathew
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Hence i got the ability to drop mp3s... lol

bible mp3s, probably some freestyles from mosses, Adam and some shit from Luke and Mathew
yep, and a word document from you....
LMAO

Syklik Beatz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • 360°
    • View Profile
    • Syklik
thanks Mad! yo Rebbi thanks for da interview and also for posting it ere!

Maintain!!!
The Touch Of Elegance

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
thanks Mad! yo Rebbi thanks for da interview and also for posting it ere!

Maintain!!!

you syklik? you the dude rebbi interviewed? damn! ok, cool man, dope shit indeed

@rebbi- how well do you know milk? i mean, like how did you become a mod? did you bribe the ninja, huh? i was planning to lend him my old x box 360 in exchange for moderator rights
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Im in the I.T field and gots lot of experience with web admin stuff so I guess i had a couple of positives i was bringin... Don't know what you would bring, its not about your number of posts..... Get that out of your head

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Im in the I.T field and gots lot of experience with web admin stuff so I guess i had a couple of positives i was bringin... Don't know what you would bring, its not about your number of posts..... Get that out of your head

who said anything about posts? you sound like a junkie or at least a crack head, any way, so you saying you made your self a mod?
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
you f***en bossooooo...... No........ in my post you could have figured that I didn't make myselg mod...
mxm

You need to get off the net and make some friends...