Draztik · 14 · 4630

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records

YOUNG NATIONS - PRESS RELEASE

“United States of Africa”, the second studio album from recording artist Young Nations, is one of the most exciting releases of 2009.  At its core, the “United States of Africa” album is a reflection of the influence of modern American pop culture on Africa’s youth.

After the highly successful debut hit “Zwakala”, Young Nations is back with the “United States of Africa” album, raising his flow to new heights.  The album comes off the back of Young Nations’ recent features including Sean Price from New York, HHP, Zuluboy, F-eezy and El Nino and super group Stimela amongst others.

Young Nations’ lyrical swagger recently made music history when he starred in the only CNN produced Hip Hop music advert ever, which aired globally across all Turner networks for CNN Inside Africa.

Young Nations, a partner in Unreleased Records, has gone on to perform globally including New York, Los Angeles, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Swaziland and Botswana to name a few.  Young Nations has also featured on MTV, Morning Live, The Showbiz Report, Archer, Live, Shiz Niz, Chillers, FIFA Countdown 2010, Hype Magazine, The Mail and Guardian, The Daily News and a full page spread in the Business Day to name a few.

The “United States of Africa” album was produced only by producers from the African continent and North America.  The final outcome of the “United States of Africa” album is a ‘musical bridge’ connecting the sounds of young Africa to the world using heavy base drums, catchy rhythms, unmistakable voices and a lyrical expertise that are second to none.

“These producers are some of the freshest in world,” says Young Nations.  Describing the creative process of writing the “United States of Africa” album, Young Nations says, “…it was amazing building this album, the only way to survive it was to write it and let go.”  Confirmed for release in September 2009, the “United States of Africa” album is ground breaking, concrete thumping hip hop music at its absolute finest!

The new Young Nations album, “UNITED STATES OF AFRICA” is currently in final production through Unreleased Records.  The much anticipated new release is packed with the lyrical insight, innovation and unmistakable cadence and style that has made Young Nations the new global brand in hip hop.  Scheduled collaborations include US hip hop sensation Whosane, recording artist and television personality Proverb, Label mates 985, F-eezy and Nicky Shange amongst others.

Producers include Draztik producer behind Cashless Society, Prokid, Zuluboy, and F-eezy,  and M-Phazes - producer behind the new Def Jam Artist - AMERIE album, Royce Da 59, Pharoahe Monch, CL Smooth, M.O.P. and Freeway, Pioneer Unit Records and Cape Town based producer Hipe. “U.NITED S.TATES OF A.FRICA” drops globally Sept 2009.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
M-phazes? Hipe

i f***s with that producer list
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Looking forward to this.

Good luck with the project. We got you!

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Wed on Shiz, Young Nation was buzzing about his new album, but he only performed his old tracx! what's up with that? why the suspension? I wos expecting a lil tasty treat since its been a min
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
Looking forward to this.

Good luck with the project. We got you!

appreciate it, we grindin this one out till the last minute.....

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
Wed on Shiz, Young Nation was buzzing about his new album, but he only performed his old tracx! what's up with that? why the suspension? I wos expecting a lil tasty treat since its been a min

funny that was my thinking  :),.... no for real nothing was mixed at time of the shiz niz shoot, it was almost 2 months ago when that episode was shot.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
peace Draztik, youl are really doing it big, kinda reminds me of a disillusioned statement i read here once about indie record companies in SA "hustling backwards"  ::) :-\

looking forward to this...and on the M-Phazes connect....GOOD GRACIOUS   ;D

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
peace Draztik, youl are really doing it big, kinda reminds me of a disillusioned statement i read here once about indie record companies in SA "hustling backwards"  ::) :-\

looking forward to this...and on the M-Phazes connect....GOOD GRACIOUS   ;D

Yeah i think we need to define (Indie record labels) and Indie Record(ing) labels <<<--- cause there's a lot of those ;D. There's very few doing anything beyond recording, mixing & mastering and a touch of marketing.

1. Pioneer Unit
2. Unreleased Records
3. Ghetto Ruff
4. Rage (i think)
5. Buttabing (i think)

these above are Record Labels,  - they got marketing, street teaming, video production design, press cd's, PR, Websites etc... :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 06:50:33 PM by Draztik »

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
what about Iapetus, Liber8 Records, Runway Music, African Dope Records,... are they not doing the same?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 06:56:53 PM by watziznehmegin »

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
what about Iapetus, Liber8 Records, Runway Music, African Dope Records,... are they not doing the same?

:)i'm sure there's a few more, dont have the entire list of hip hop labels.......

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
right i feel that, but you guys are raising the bar, you guys have managed to not only successfully put out one, but multiple releases within the year! All the camps have been doing well! Congrads! (I like how you flipped the interstate sign to R.B.G.) on the Nations cover!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 08:14:39 PM by watziznehmegin »

Bridge

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
    • View Profile