Africasgateway.com

girl fight

motho · 40 · 9908

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Answear to your question Cause, Good men like me are scarce,are hard to find and in Demand. Geez why there are so many women in this planet more than men.
hiyuuu good man like you.... Qhatings
hahahaha lmao @qhathings, unew,jack ngozitsalela umnxeba ke khona.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Answear to your question Cause, Good men like me are scarce,are hard to find and in Demand. Geez why there are so many women in this planet more than men.

. wtf is a good man anyway?

Me

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
my thoughts as a piece of 'creative' non-fiction. the following is a 'true' story:

the only time i've ever seen this was a long time ago, when i was a young boy. naturally, i was about to step into a bottle store when i heard them. it was vicious. these women were standing at the entrance of the mall literally digging their nails into each other's faces.they were pulling at each other's hair, gnawing at each other's necks, kicking and crying. the man, wisely, was nowhere to be found and a mob had began to develop wherein some cheered, others expressed disgust and the rest demanded to be shown the two-timer - naked, hung and bleeding from beatings.

i was worried.

i thought someone would drop dead, soon. i thought i was too young to see a corpse and i rushed into the bottle store but - as soon as i went through the doors - i felt a pang of guilt at not having said or done something. but what could i do? i had never been able to deal with violence and in any case there were men out there at least twice as large as i was who were laughing, standing with their arms crossed high over their chests. i knew if i did or said anything my age would do me in. they would feel undermined and turn on me. all of them. things like tradition and culture were largely incomprehensible to me even back then but i knew enough to keep my head on my shoulders.

so i just continued. through the bottle store and right to the back where i stepped into the walk-in refrigerator. i realized, then, that i was very angry. i looked at the crates of beer which stood from wall to wall and subdued a strong, sudden desire to thrash everything.

i said "f*** everything" quietly, to myself - and then i paid for two six-packs and left the liqour store.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 01:05:37 PM by the panic! »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I was in Thaba Nchu with a bunch of my boys one night. We were at this joint called Motown.

I was chilling in the car with some of the boys, having a few beers before we went in when I heard screaming at the door. We looked up and saw fists and bottles flying, and we saw my boy's older brother in the middle of it all.

We all jumped out and ran to the door thinking that he is getting his a** kicked. Only to get there and find he is trying to break up two chicks fighting over him and everyone else was cheering them on.

We pulled him out of it and watched these two chicks go at each other like dudes. Bottles, fists and a shitload of blood. Turns out he had hit on them and they were friends. He spoke to both of them and was flirting, untill he left with one and the other one felt slighted, so she started throwing hands. Neither even knew him before that night.

It was a f***ed up night too. Later on we ended up stomping a bunch of guys at a garage. They were pissed cos two of the chicks we picked up were their girlfriends. We kicked the girls out of our car and told them to take their women. Then one girl dumped the dude and came back to our car. She was still sitting on my lap when a bottle hits the car and we all get out and stomp this dude and his boys, and then still take their girls home.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
smh at the shine-stealing writers hijacking my thread
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I was in Thaba Nchu with a bunch of my boys one night. We were at this joint called Motown.

Dodgy place that one where on earth have you seen a tavern with a boxing ring in the middle*disguised as a dance stage*  Fcuk that place. motho your avatars are killing me dawg.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Dodgy place that one where on earth have you seen a tavern with a boxing ring in the middle*disguised as a dance stage*  Fcuk that place. motho your avatars are killing me dawg.

Yeah, that was the first time I saw someone get kicked in the chest with both feet. Shit was funny as f***.

My boy stood between me and another guy. He put his arms on our shoulders and hoisted himself up and kicked this dude square in the chest. Dude just staggered back and tried to stifle his coughs.

Then he walks to one of our cars and knocks on the window for the guy inside to wind it down. Poor dude had nothing to do with the fight, but as soon as the window was down he got bitchslapped. This is what got the fight going for real.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
My boy stood between me and another guy. He put his arms on our shoulders and hoisted himself up and kicked this dude square in the chest. Dude just staggered back and tried to stifle his coughs.

:D :D :D

this is the funniest shit i've read all week!

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I was once hardly 2 minutes in that hell-hole, next thing this dude says to me "Sorry daar" and pushes me to the side then throws a quart to the guy who was busy dancing in that boxing ring apparantely they had beef poor dancer wasn't aware and got hit on the head, I immidiately left that shit hole and told myself not to set my foot there ever.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
. motho your avatars are killing me dawg lady.

thanks  ;)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"