Africasgateway.com

Sasha Grey on Tyra

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I hate the way Tyra always tries to save people who really don't wanna be saved and impose her morality on them. Anyway, here sasah is telling it like it is.
SMFH at the comments on the video though.

This is part one and two. Check the rest in the links on the right.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
that was quite exploitative (is that a word)

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yes, that is a word.

Here is Sasha's response on the video:

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
i hate talk shows
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
tyra can get these nuts though...

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
the problem here is that Tyra is a moralist, nothing less and nothing more. she herself doesn't even know why she believes what's good is good and what's bad is bad and probably has to refer to the Bible and/or social norms to validate any sort of argument.

Sasha Grey (and i'm not speaking as fanboy here - i swear, i've never seen her work  ;D) is, at 18, just so much more intelligent than she is. she's clear-headed and knows exactly what she's doing and why, and she also understands the context within which she's doing it.

this is a mindf*** for Tyra because Sasha's young, doesn't need anything, and looks good - meaning she should be in the 'upper echelons' of society, pursuing a more conventional means of making money like being a model or somebody's wife.

does she know that she actually wrote up her own contract in which she said she was willing to use her body as a commodity to enrich herself?

Superhead on the other hand deserves everything she gets  :D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 04:34:54 PM by the panic! »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
the problem here is that Tyra is a moralist, nothing less and nothing more. she herself doesn't even know why she believes what's good is good and what's bad is bad and probably has to refer to the Bible and/or social norms to validate any sort of argument.

Sasha Grey (and i'm not speaking as fanboy here - i swear, i've never seen her work  ;D) is, at 18, just so much more intelligent than she is. she's clear-headed and knows exactly what she's doing and why, and she also understands the context within which she's doing it.

this is a mindf*** for Tyra because Sasha's young, doesn't need anything, and looks good - meaning she should be in the 'upper echelons' of society, pursuing a more conventional means of making money like being a model or somebody's wife.

does she know that she actually wrote up her own contract in which said she was willing to use her body as a commodity to enrich herself?

I've been reading up on Sasha a bit and this girl really is impressive. She has every little thing planned out for herself and Tyra can't seem to understand how someone can take "such a filthy road" to making it big. As if selling your body is so much different to what she did as a model. Sasha is just more open about selling sex.

Check the one where she talks about how Tyra's make-up people dressed her up to look like an innocent 18-ear old.

*** Edit: Oh, almost forgot, f*** Rama
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 04:36:40 PM by Me »

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

does she know that she actually wrote up her own contract in which said she was willing to use her body as a commodity to enrich herself?

I've been reading up on Sasha a bit and this girl really is impressive. She has every little thing planned out for herself and Tyra can't seem to understand how someone can take "such a filthy road" to making it big. As if selling your body is so much different to what she did as a model. Sasha is just more open about selling sex.

Check the one where she talks about how Tyra's make-up people dressed her up to look like an innocent 18-ear old.

*** Edit: Oh, almost forgot, f*** Rama

just did. i was wondering about that shit. i like how she just she's shit in practical terms and doesn't catch feeling. like, it was a good experience because it widened her audience and she knew what was going to happen cause that's how these things are. that's the shit!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
i like how she just she's shit in practical terms and doesn't catch feeling. like, it was a good experience because it widened her audience and she knew what was going to happen cause that's how these things are. that's the shit!

Tyra will probably chalk this up to her being "cold and removed" due to her being in pron and not being able to experience emotions etc.

She did something similar the first time she had pronstars on her show. she insisted that them enjoying their work must mean they are damaged and even went as far as insisting one chick must have been abused as a child and refused to believe her when she said she wasn't.

When I first heard of Miss Grey I thought it is just hype, but I actually have a lot of respect for her after hearing her talk on some issues. There is a clip somewhere of her talking abou tracism in pron and how certain women won't do interracial scenes because they are afraid it might damage their rep in conservative white circles. she said she doesn't want those kind of fans to start with and she loves some chocolate.

I have only seen one of her scenes and though she is not my kinda girl (skinny and white), I will support her henceforth.

f*** you Rama