motho · 40 · 9945

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Traumatic and Embarrasing

:) why traumatic?

Imagine you in a party and you got your groove on, suddenly, you're in the middle of a fight that is a result of your actions, which u didn't expect..on top of that it's a female fight....screems, shouts.....you also get a few knocks there and there...shit pips are there....you get hate from a lot of people....both male and female...some may think it's cool...but that word is out of your mind at that time....u just feel like disappearing

The funny part is that women wanna get down with u...like showing some interest in what you do

But that stuff is for youngins....grown women don't do that...they just pick one of your boys and part
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Traumatic and Embarrasing

:) why traumatic?

Imagine you in a party and you got your groove on, suddenly, you're in the middle of a fight that is a result of your actions, which u didn't expect..on top of that it's a female fight....screems, shouts.....you also get a few knocks there and there...shit pips are there....you get hate from a lot of people....both male and female...some may think it's cool...but that word is out of your mind at that time....u just feel like disappearing

The funny part is that women wanna get down with u...like showing some interest in what you do

But that stuff is for youngins....grown women don't do that...they just pick one of your boys and part

ok that does sound rather traumatising

"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
what i don't get about these kinda of fights is that everyone expects the guy to do something for example stop the fight, choose who you wanna be with etc.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
what i don't get about these kinda of fights is that everyone expects the guy to do something for example stop the fight, choose who you wanna be with etc.

im saying  ::)

what they should be doing is beating the guy up for being a 2 timing man-whore.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

WORD! truth.com/motho ;D
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

oh please as if that would ever happen. And you always find that it's the ugly one, the one who's only ever seen 'her boyfriend' at night when he's on his way home drunk from a party that's always starting the fights. Yeses nx.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog

oh please as if that would ever happen. And you always find that it's the ugly one, the one who's only ever seen 'her boyfriend' at night when he's on his way home drunk from a party that's always starting the fights. Yeses nx.

:D  yeah, they love to fight for "thier men". i just don't get it

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

i dunno know the about beating the guy up part. But can someone please explain to me why some girls "don't mind" going into a relationship with a guy they know is busy with someone else but catch feelings when the guy does not pick his phone for example?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ Blizzard. because umntu uthathwa emntwini so we're hurrying the process along kr kr kr. I'm kidding 

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Answear to your question Cause, Good men like me are scarce,are hard to find and in Demand. Geez why there are so many women in this planet more than men.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
Answear to your question Cause, Good men like me are scarce,are hard to find and in Demand. Geez why there are so many women in this planet more than men.

. wtf is a good man anyway?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 10:27:29 AM by motho »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hiyuuu good man like you.... Qhatings

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@ Blizzard. because umntu uthathwa emntwini so we're hurrying the process along kr kr kr. I'm kidding 

haha, seriously though, why do girls do that?

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
I'm damn scared of getting scarred. One of those ugly scars on ur left cheek that you can't hide. How do you start explaning how U got it. No way. Some women are hardcore, I witnessed this chick break a bottle over her mans had on long street coz she thought he was flirting with another woman. And another one I just heard about bit her boyfriend in the arm so hard that the man cried. All under the influence though.I can't stand people who can't handle their alcohol.
 I'm not tryna fight for no man. When I sense the evil ey coming n I just reposition myself and get away, let him handle  it. It takes a lotta self control resisting the urge not slap some these sleazy round the way chicks who have been told no thanks and yet still try to flirt and see how far they can get.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

haha, seriously though, why do girls do that?
because you go into the relationship hoping he'll leave her for you and him answering the phone in your presents kinda implies that she's more important and you have to act up otherwise he thinks you're okay with that.