Africasgateway.com

Sept. 11

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
A thread of yo thots. After recently viewing,hearing and reading a lotta conspiracy theories,latest being "The Obama Deception"... I wanna take a moment.

Either Jihaad or Patriotism,we all GOD's youngeens...

Let there b peace.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i remember coming back from school and seeing the planes crash into the buildings and thinking that it was a movie,

damn! it seems like yesterday though.

Peace
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
A year later, my godfather died same day, had a heart attend on the plain back frm S.A to the U.S. Broke my heart :(
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
You know how many people die in Darfur on a daily basis? Nope...
Why?
Nobody cares.
8 years after the day, people are still talking about 9/11.
I could give a f*** less about what happened on that day.
Its just about as relevant to me as electric blankets are to fish.
Its boring.

Maybe Mustafa and his buddies should knock 1 or two more towers and really give us something fresh to talk about.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
I understand the rage...I 4 1 ws just reflecting..cud go on and on about dafur...problem is, personally Dafur jst dnt hv conpiracies that locks down and slowly kills us like Killimunati's are...bt thts 4 anada day...

I respect yo views!

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I understand the rage...I 4 1 ws just reflecting..cud go on and on about dafur...problem is, personally Dafur jst dnt hv conpiracies that locks down and slowly kills us like Killimunati's are...bt thts 4 anada day...

maybe its coz the people are too busy dying and being ignored by everyone to have time to fomulate conspiracies. I thought reality was more interesting that conspiracies about 9/11 etc
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
EVEN IF I HAD A THOUSAND FCUKS IN MY POCKET I WOULDN'T GIVE ONE!!!!!!!
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
EVEN IF I HAD A THOUSAND FCUKS IN MY POCKET I WOULDN'T GIVE ONE!!!!!!!

Lmao i see AA has sobered up whats good young'n??
M Turn

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I hate it when people try to dismiss the significance of one event by using others. Sure people die in Sudan, all around the world in fact, on a daily. Main difference is 911 happened on a single day, in a couple of hours, to the most powerful nation in the world.Knocked down the new york skyline in the most brutal of ways, killing thousands in a heartbeat. People haven't died that fast since Rwanda and Hiroshima.So please spare us your Anti-American Rhetoric. Point is people died. Where's your thread about Sudan ? Rwanda ?  Exactly.

Back to the topic,
I remember i was working for HP @ the time, saw that shit on the NET like 10minutes after the first plane hit.I remember going on google to search for something, and along with my search, i got a lot of side links saying "New York on Fire". Went to the CNN site and couldn't believe my eyes. Within minutes everybody knew what was going on. We were all in total shock. At first we were like it's an accident.Then we all watched the second tower get hit.I could sense panic in the air.It was like "world war 3 has just started". I remember peeps started grabbing phones, calling family and shit. It was tense.

R.I.P. to all victims of WAR across the world.A government's policies, no matter how f***ed up, doesn't justify the killing of civilians.

On another note, did anyone catch that "Apocalypse WWII" documentary series on NatGeo ?  It's a collection of film footage from different sources during the WAR, restored in full colour and in HD. From Hitler, to the frontlines, to the concetration camps, the Ghetto in Warsaw, Auschwitz, shootings, bombing,army landings,everything about the war. Shit is crazy. Need to get it on DVD.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 10:04:32 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I hate it when people try to dismiss the significance of one event by using others.

yup!

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Why didnt you talk about Sharpville ma**acre Boipatong June 16 1976, Rwanda, Man f*** USA
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
THEM MOFOS IS BUSY KILLIN CIVILIANS INSURGENTS IN IRAQ, SO Y'ALL HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE AINT EVEN MOVING ME AN INCH! I MAINTAIN FCUK THE US
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I hate it when people try to dismiss the significance of one event by using others. Sure people die in Sudan, all around the world in fact, on a daily. Main difference is 911 happened on a single day, in a couple of hours, to the most powerful nation in the world.Knocked down the new york skyline in the most brutal of ways, killing thousands in a heartbeat. People haven't died that fast since Rwanda and Hiroshima.So please spare us your Anti-American Rhetoric. Point is people died. Where's your thread about Sudan ? Rwanda ?  Exactly.

Err...first of all, f*** you. Properly.

I have just as much right to express my 'thoughts' on the matter as anybody else who has bothered to respond to this topic. I havent questioned anybodies reasons for being compa**ionate towards the americans.
This is what I feel about the matter. So if you feel like arguing with someone today, you are welcome to PM Sensai Tate and battle it out, cos im not having any of that.

Secondly, im not trying to downplay the severity of the tragedy as it happened. Im merely trying to express MY issue with the way the media, and people who sympathise with america keep riding this topic like it happened just yesterday. Believe it or not, both people directly and indirectly affected by the events that took place that day HAVE moved on. Why cant everybody else.
It doesnt matter how fast people die really. Nobody even cares about that. That is just a stupid thing to say. Death is death. It doesnt matter what form it comes in or how quickly it does. The result is constant. You die.
So whether you die from a heart attack while busting a nut in your childhood sweetheart, or in an instant from a bullet to the cranium at close range. You STILL die. Surprised?

Thats my rant for the day. Have a nice day going forward.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 10:08:45 AM by Iirhali »

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
THEM MOFOS IS BUSY KILLIN CIVILIANS INSURGENTS IN IRAQ, SO Y'ALL HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE AINT EVEN MOVING ME AN INCH! I MAINTAIN FCUK THE US

Hey man. This is not cool. You have to be a sheep and follow everyone else or people will hate you. So if we are told to be sympathetic towards a tragedy that happened in america at this time of the year, every year for the rest of your life, you better do that. Or the boogy man will come and eat one of your testicals. And if you are a woman, he will kick you in the uteris.

And dont even bother bringing up other tragedies which you personally feel are more relevant to your surroundings, because you will be called a hypocrite. And people will hate you for that too. And the boogy man will come and get your remaining testical. And then you wont be able to have children. Who are liberally minded like yourself. Who f*** it up for all those other sheep.