Hip-Hop TV Show

rob_one · 20 · 4701

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
By the way, Is this for a real show or make believe like Mad's sex life?

im not going to tell you f*** off and die, but i am going to tell you that everything i said about my sex life is true, sup tuoarag?
Hood.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

im not going to tell you f*** off and die, but i am going to tell you that everything i said about my sex life is true, sup tuoarag?

WTF???

TOUAREG BITCH!!! With a capital T...

Tsup Mad?
Real Recognise Real

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

WTF???

Tsup Mad?

lol, my bad, dude what the f*** is with your name anyway? is it some south American ancient king or some Egyptian prince? or some dude from India, wtf is with your name? you been screaming like a chicken afflicted with chitopa ertime i type that shit wrong, wtf is up player? is you from asia?
Hood.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

WTF???

Tsup Mad?

lol, my bad, dude what the f*** is with your name anyway? is it some south American ancient king or some Egyptian prince? or some dude from India, wtf is with your name? you been screaming like a chicken afflicted with chitopa ertime i type that shit wrong, wtf is up player? is you from asia?

It's a north-west African normadic tribe homes, google it! never mind me givin you shit about spellin it wrong...just messin witchu!

how dem chickitas in Fort Hare? been to the prayer court lately?? :D
Real Recognise Real

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

WTF???

Tsup Mad?

It's a north-west African normadic tribe homes, google it! never mind me givin you shit about spellin it wrong...just messin witchu!

how dem chickitas in Fort Hare? been to the prayer court lately?? :D

:D mayne you f***in me up, lmao, yo was lyin that day, just felt like i had to say something false and that automatically came out so i had to post it. dont f*** wit me like that again you punk  >:(  ;D gotcha!!!!

yo man, its craze in here,  a nicc has been here for 5 days now but he aint gettin none, gotta wait for this other broad from east london to come back so i can start hittin, f***!!!

i miss the villages, id be day f***ing two broads at once now, drunk as f*** and my dick in some females mouth, psheeewwwww!!!!!!
Hood.