Mad Rapper Interview

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Lol, u crazy dude.

yo man, it was craze back there, i drank enough liquor to feed all these ag alcoholics in just 2 days, i was completely out of it, i remember when i almost vomited on some dude coz i had to much chicken feet n heads and some pig liver at a friends house. shit i love the villages, they treat you like a real king back there man. whenever i felt bored i just took out my student card and go deliberately leave it on the counter of a tavern or shebeen, then come back minutes later to look for it, then hello free pussy, i even offered some chick my watch if she lets me hit her from the back, little did i know it was all her pleasure, so she did it for free, simply no costs or charge.

thanks to the bulk of the photos of sexy broads that i downloaded from sondeza village dudes think im the shit and when they grow up they wanna be like me. never thought life was that fun
Hood.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
u lie u f***ed the ugliest broad u cud get ya hands on.... as u were as horny as f***.... nd i still doubt that mayb u ain't got nun... u still as horny as u left the college boundaries.......
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
^^Lol.

yo rebbs, lets disregard this pedophile and talk good stuff homey, so wheres you at? you know lately ive been trotting like shit, it might happen i touch down your hood, so where you at? i might pay u suprise visit to sip some ish there and possibly hit your sis, ha ha
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Nxa. Mau sebono... Don't bring my family in shit.

Nxa.

Anyway, u in my hood? Kats will kick u man, I'm in J-Sec man, wit sir black em...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Nxa. Mau sebono... Don't bring my family in shit.

Nxa.

Anyway, u in my hood? Kats will kick u man, I'm in J-Sec man, wit sir black em...

wow wow wow, calm the f*** down homes, you catching feelings and believe me i understand, so it was my bad man, dig? chill out homey, the f*** is wrong witchu??

so was good in j sec? man ive been there like ten times and i aint amazed by your hood, rather get down to queesntown and see some wild clubbin
Hood.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
The Real intrview no edits no cuts just mad
1. Who is mad rapper?

mad rapper is a andile fede, born 20 june 1988 in queenstown, eastern cape. im currently studying a degree towards education management at the university of fort hare. this is my 3rd year and next year is my last. im also a song writer, under 15 soccer team owner [swallows f.c] and im a music executive

2. Goldmine records? Who are they? And where they based?
well basically, goldmine records is a hip hop music label i started with one of the local house dj's of queenstown named quje, who happend to fail in house and now believes hip-hop will save his life. I honeslty know nothing about running a record company after all I'm ment to be studying some bullshit degree.

3. What projects can we expect from goldmine seein they might be our only source of local hip hop from that area?

Nothing, I cant rap for shit and plus eastern cape dont really have any talent if you ask.

4. We have seen labels signing cats, we got the likes of pullover productions signing syklik, also some other labels sign kats, even producers getting signed, who are your main targets?

my main target is homo's and fags since i suck at music i just as well go into the gay industry since i suck so much/

5. Seeing I am a produce, and I'm currently working with a couple of kats, is it possible for us other producers to get hold of producers from ur side? And how?

? Do i look like yellow pages? man get the f*** outta here

6. Mad rapper has battled a couple of emcees here on AG, I personally have never followed those to the end, but out of interest how many have you won?

None,

7. Being the most hated head on AG, any shout outs to your haters?

I kinda understand why people hate me, I never make any sense when i comment and plus i hae this bad habit of just talking shit.

8. Rumour has it you and rebbi had a bit of a union, can you comment on that?

?

9. Can you please drop us a lil freestyle to get us more into your type of production...

im in the net doin interviews and gettin enough loot to buy me jewels/
you want beef? its still on the pot but in the meantime you can have some stew/
goldmine is where hip hop rose from the dead/ im the Shepard, yall dudes is a flock of sheep/
its gon be the biggest talk ever when mad drops his shit/
qtn is the place/ you only get the best, history in a making forget the rest/
its all official, made is dominating covers with interview with rebbs/

;D

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
okay im not biased nhe, but i really think what this dude posted is a epic fail, like extremely epic!!

read it and try contradicting me
Hood.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
best rhymes u eva posted.... use that and peeps'll think u da shit!!

kick u outta the stage cos u stink.....
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
best rhymes u eva posted.... use that and peeps'll think u da shit!!

kick u outta the stage cos u stink.....

DUMB a**!!
Hood.