Mad Rapper Interview

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
1. Who is mad rapper?

mad rapper is a andile fede, born 20 june 1988 in queenstown, eastern cape. im currently studying a degree towards education management at the university of fort hare. this is my 3rd year and next year is my last. im also a song writer, under 15 soccer team owner [swallows f.c] and im a music executive

2. Goldmine records? Who are they? And where they based?
well basically, goldmine records is a hip hop music label i started with one of the local house dj's of queenstown named quje. we met sometime in high school and we developed an idea that resulted in the establishment of a hip hop music label. we still a very small group but over the years we have managed to sign young, promising local cats and through business a**ociations we have expanded to joints like whitlesea and sada outside the borders of queenstown.

3. What projects can we expect from goldmine seein they might be our only source of local hip hop from that area?

to tell truth, goldmine is not ready to produce put anything out yet but we've been talking to people and the talks are still on the table. i know a dude from aliwa north who owns a small recording studio. i have my own distribution company called MAJOR LEAGUE but its not fully functional yet, we were planning to consolidate the two companies and come up with something big, but as i have said, the talks are still on the table, dude should call in less than a month. but in the mean time, we have cats like nandonation [single out, been trying to load it but its f***ing me up], dumza, the females, 2boy, mosh, zolz and chippa working on their debut albums with the label. approximately all the artists have completed 80% of their recording, so soon the streets should have the first piece of the goldmine cake.

4. We have seen labels signing cats, we got the likes of pullover productions signing syklik, also some other labels sign kats, even producers getting signed, who are your main targets?

pizzo is my main target, ive had talks with dude in the past and he was enthusiastic about joining the goldmine boat.we good friends and he is a well known and established cat in cpt. a few of ag cats should be familiar with his name. the main barrier that has delayed the deal is the distance between us. thulani [my business partner and co-founder of the label] aka "the patriot" is also in talks of bringing another hyped rapper in the label. dude if from aliwal north so we should be having a bunch of powerful artists soon, just gotta keep it tight yo!

5. Seeing I am a produce, and I'm currently working with a couple of kats, is it possible for us other producers to get hold of producers from ur side? And how?

yep you can, i know a million producers around my hood but since some of em dont have the proper access to internet you gon have to use phones, i can get you a few dudes on the line and the rest, i can mail you their email addresses and you could hook up. i can also take the word directly to them.

6. Mad rapper has battled a couple of emcees here on AG, I personally have never followed those to the end, but out of interest how many have you won?

lol, yo man ive killed many cats on ag, money, swordsman, some bloem cat[ forgot his name], greenbat, moff g etc....man ive murked all of these dudes, ive murked every dude on ag, even the big cahs himself, i did a lyrical drive by on dude and i left him lying on the pavement, ha ha but did lose some few battle though to cats like na 187, dude is seriously sick, remember him going at me like "yo, you were made when dogs crossbred with mankind/" that was sick yo, i felt like crying and some dude called z digital, he was laso f***ing with my feelings. them crack boy dudes never accepted any of my battle challenges, its a pity their group is now dismantled.

7. Being the most hated head on AG, any shout outs to your haters?

actually, i kinda enjoy the hate i get on ag, to me, theres no ag without the hate, so i use the hate as an element to market myself as much as i can. i always spark beef whenever i want. im lovin that shit, its what i logg on to ag for and when im not online, i feel like dying.

8. Rumour has it you and rebbi had a bit of a union, can you comment on that?

lol. dude you know well that's a lie, we were just f***ing around with the net, but rebbs is a good dude yo, i cant believe i actually thought me and him would be good friends one day, he is the only dude who understands me on ag. dpleezy is not my favorite dude, maybe thats why i dont like rattex too.

9. Can you please drop us a lil freestyle to get us more into your type of production...

im in the net doin interviews and gettin enough loot to buy me jewels/
you want beef? its still on the pot but in the meantime you can have some stew/
goldmine is where hip hop rose from the dead/ im the Shepard, yall dudes is a flock of sheep/
its gon be the biggest talk ever when mad drops his shit/
qtn is the place/ you only get the best, history in a making forget the rest/
its all official, made is dominating covers with interview with rebbs/

Some kat asked me to interview him and so i did it... LOL

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

What the shit is this mang

That not good enough for ya?

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
And its a shame Pzo doesn't know him SMH at droppin my name too and disguise with the number 2
M Turn

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Nothing more inspiring that reading an interview with a record label executive who has achieved as much as Mad.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
ignore them haters MAD and keep doing yo thing..HYPE should recognize u in that 'scenez' section .cos u got things poppin down there in Fantasy world
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
mad you homo..you killed me?...must have been when my pc disconnected fool..anyway ...do your thang and make your peeps proud...not alot of cats can say they running ish like you be doing...im proud from you and you sinspire me ......shame
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
@Rebbi,  Seriousl though I think you're abusing your moderator status mayne.  >:(
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
@Rebbi,  Seriousl though I think you're abusing your moderator status mayne.  >:(

This had nothing to do with being a mod, i do interviews for my blog... MY BLOG! i dont know why i cant do one and just post it up here....

Lets just all be real with eachother, you can post whatever is relevant on these threads, it be its not pron ofcourse, so what is wrong with a mod doing what he wants as just any other user?
I clearly explained to mad why i did these before i did it, he had no problem with it, why should you?

Sorry to say this but, you comment is irrelevant.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
name dropping is basically marketing the other party.... thanks for being my fan, u can't even do an interview wifout my name.....lol
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
name dropping is basically marketing the other party.... thanks for being my fan, u can't even do an interview wifout my name.....lol
yeah thanks mad...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
yo this whole interview has been edited with delusional stuff, i aint said all that stuff, so rebbi your attempt of being funny kinda sucks to me, anyway f*** all the haters

sht didnt know i was that cute when im on the net, should show that pic to some other broad who couldn't let me hit her
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
let me just go fetch the original, MAD this is all you dude. Why the f*** would i wanna lie about this? Just coz niccas getting hard and truthful at you don't mean shit...

SMH

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
let me just go fetch the original, MAD this is all you dude. Why the f*** would i wanna lie about this? Just coz niccas getting hard and truthful at you don't mean shit...

SMH

yo rebbi, whats good homey? been out of action for a minute, shit i had some amazing time at the villages, aint nothing better than day f***ing village broads who think dudes who are in varsity are awesome and hyper cool.

for the first time in my life i said no to a woman who tried to get in bed with me, i deserve a life time achievement for that shit
Hood.