Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Nokia N900

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I've been on Crackberry Bold for a while now, and I have to admit, I am sold. It may not have a touch screen or look as cool as these phones here, but having always on, free 3G access is nice and I have all the apps I need as well.

Anyone else use a BB?

I dont know of any phone that is loved by their users more than the crackberry

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm saying.

I get all my e-mails, Facebook messages, twitter feeds, flickr pics etc. delivered in real time. I can use gmail chat.

I put in someone's name  surname and number and it automatically syncs their info from Facebook to my phone, so  i have their pics and email and everything. I get hourly weather updates, including humidity and perceived temperatures etc. Garmap, and everything the iPhone and all these other phones do, with BB's unlimited internet access.

I don't think I could go back to iPhone or any of these other smartphones.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I get all that from my htc hd2 but dang, it chows my airtime like crazy!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I'm saying.

I get all my e-mails, Facebook messages, twitter feeds, flickr pics etc. delivered in real time. I can use gmail chat.

I put in someone's name  surname and number and it automatically syncs their info from Facebook to my phone, so  i have their pics and email and everything. I get hourly weather updates, including humidity and perceived temperatures etc. Garmap, and everything the iPhone and all these other phones do, with BB's unlimited internet access.

Blackberry is the godallmighty of all smart phones.  word to muva
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
how much airtime do u lose from the blackberry's services

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
how much airtime do u lose from the blackberry's services

None, I have the BIS package, so I can download, browse and use all apps as mauch as I want, without paying a cent.

I just pay my monthly subscription and I didn't even use all my free airtime last month, so I still carried over a lot of minutes. I use to spend R400 - R500 a month just on internet usage on my phone.

I love this phone.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
So how much is this subscription fee?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Which Blackberry are you all talking about? Coz all the BBs I know PALE in comparison to the GOAT Nokia N900 specs, apps & design-wise.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
I'm saying.

Blackberry is the godallmighty of all smart phones.  word to muva

Co-siggidy.

I was initially interested in the N900, but eventually went with the new Blackberry 9700 (Bold 2) and that's the best decision I ever made. Other competing phones may have a long list of specs and features that can do god knows what, but when it comes to trully functional everyday business smartphone features, the Blackberry wins.

I know a couple of ppl at my workplace who switched from iPhones and don't regret it one bit. Even better if your friends got Blackberrys too for things like BBM, which can transfer files, pics and video for free from Blackberry to Blackberry instead of using MMS.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
SMH @ backwards type thinking CRa..I mean Blackberry even hold a candle to most of these devices. I guess ignorance is bliss :-X

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Its a case of geeks who want their phone to be able to do a shitload of things which they don't even use or understand.

I was like that once, but now that I have the most functional piece of hardware ever in my pocket, I feel different.

Believe me Tate, coming from someone who has had an iPhone, HTC, and Nokia smartphones, the BB is amazing.

I think all those other phones might be cooler if you are in the Sates or somewhere where you ccan get unlimited internet packages on contract, but over here it is only the BB that offers that, so I am sticking with it.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I think all those other phones might be cooler if you are in the Sates or somewhere where you ccan get unlimited internet packages on contract, but over here it is only the BB that offers that, so I am sticking with it.

yup!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up