Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Best Movie FX

1kind · 13 · 6249

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
I'm not just impressed by explosions and slow-mo cams. I like it when the FX team pays attention to detail.

Yesterday I was watching Wanted, the gunslinging movie starring Angelina Jolie, Common, and Mormon Freeman.

Forgetting everything else, the best effect was when the main guy was quitting his job and was walking out with the keyboard. He hit his 'friend' on the face and the keys from the keyboard move slowly towards the screen, with specks of blood from the guys mouth. I only noticed yesterday that the keys that flew off the keyboard were, F U C K Y O U.

Brilliant.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
I'm not just impressed by explosions and slow-mo cams. I like it when the FX team pays attention to detail.

Yesterday I was watching Wanted, the gunslinging movie starring Angelina Jolie, Common, and Mormon Freeman.

Forgetting everything else, the best effect was when the main guy was quitting his job and was walking out with the keyboard. He hit his 'friend' on the face and the keys from the keyboard move slowly towards the screen, with specks of blood from the guys mouth. I only noticed yesterday that the keys that flew off the keyboard were, F U C K Y O U.

Brilliant.

Damn. Saviour of the Mormons?

Get over yourself.

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
 ;D, that would be funnier. Unfortunately i was tryna make fun of Morgan Freeman.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

Brilliant.

Damn. Saviour of the Mormons?

I laughed so hard...everybody at the table was like WTF. This is why AG is NSFW. Coz one day I'ma be looking at one of Deac's threads laughing at the exact moment that a director walks by, and then there'll be no more 'lol'ing
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Aaron Eckhart's mutilated face as Two-Face in The Dark Knight. That was some awesome work.

A lot of the scenes from the Matrix Reloaded had brilliant FX too. e.g. the highway chase
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
yeah man. The best part of the chase scenes was when Morpheus rolled over on the road and took out his sword and slashed the side of that car...brilliant.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
blade 2, hellboy1/2, pan's labrynth  because del toro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That not good enough for ya?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
when it comes to detailed FX ,nothing (i dare anyone to come up with something better) beats

The lord of the rings trilogy.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
when it comes to detailed FX ,nothing (i dare anyone to come up with something better) beats

The lord of the rings trilogy.

examples please. Start with the most outstanding...

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
by the way...this is what i was talking about...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YdsgOyu4irk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YdsgOyu4irk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
by the way...this is what i was talking about...

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YdsgOyu4irk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YdsgOyu4irk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Shit, I never noticed this....brilliant, off the chain, or should I say off the gums :D :D
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
onek1nd, to post youtube clips simply post the website address, don't put it in any code or anything.

Get over yourself.

1kind

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
okay talentless. i will do that.