Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Troubled

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Yo fellas, i just did the most stupendously stupid thing ever...

A friend of mine borrowed me his sister's favourite DVD, right? And he did this in secrecy from his sister.

The DVD is the Corinne Bailey Rae Live in London & New York. Now the problem is that, I was busy watching it but it was skipping so I decided to elect it and wipe it because it could be that it caught dust or somethin...

Now in my attempt to wiping it clean, the son of a bitch breaks in half. I was like WTF! I don't know what to do now... I don't where this shit was bought or how much it costs on top of it...

Can anyone advise me what to do... Do i tell him now or do i just keep quiet and hustle the money for the DVD or what... And i'm not sure how long it'll take the sister to notice that her DVD is missing.

HELP! HELP! HELP! 
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
i say tell yo friend, atleast u'll know the cost & wer they got it from and hustle 4 another copy...it was an accident after all....and for yo sake, i hope its available locally...it was probably cracked already...

if its this one, then its R189.99 at Look & Listen and R169.95 at Musica...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 09:27:37 PM by Soul Amazin' »

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Yes Soul Amazing, it's exactly that one... But eish this some other shit kodwa. I was planning on getting me a copy of God of War, the game. And now unexpectedly I have to buy this shit...

Thanks man, you've been of great a**istance...
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"