Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Santana out ?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Cape Town - According to a report on Dutch TV show Studio Voetbal, SAFA are considering offloading current national team head coach Joel Santana in favour of Dutchman Leo Beenhakker.

Bafana Bafana have been far from impressive in recent friendly matches, and SAFA reportedly doubt that Santana can turn things around before the start of the World Cup finals next summer. Beenhakker appears to be the primary candidate to replace the Brazilian.

The 67-year-old recently parted company with Poland after a number of disappointing performances. However, the experienced Dutch coach guided the Poles to Euro 2008 and was also successful with Trinidad & Tobago, leading them to the 2006 World Cup.

Beenhakker recently returned home and has set his sights on guiding fallen Dutch giants Feyenoord back to the top.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Content/Soccer/266/50ecd730dc184f42b620f6a29c40840f/22-09-2009-07-46/Santana_on_his_way_out
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
i just dont understand why safa continue to undermine local coaches and rather opt for foreigners who are failers in their own countries. seriously, the concept just baffles me everytime i think about it
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
safa yi safa

That not good enough for ya?

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Agree with Bobby.

LOL Deac.

Santana must be off-loaded and SAFA must apologies to South Africans for hiring him in the first place 8)
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
safa yi safa

lol

and they letting go of a good coach. stupid. we havent been winning a lot but we been paying overall better then before he came, yet they wanna change him. smh at the fans calling for him to be taken out too. a lot of callers on radio just dont want the dude. how stupid.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
When are we gonna realize that our football sucks and when are we gonna realize Bafana Bafana can only play entertaining football they kinda like the  Harlem Globe Trotters of football I mean we had like 15 coaches now and you telling me they all bad come on guys
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
safa yi safa

lol

and they letting go of a good coach. stupid. we havent been winning a lot but we been paying overall better then before he came, yet they wanna change him. smh at the fans calling for him to be taken out too. a lot of callers on radio just dont want the dude. how stupid.

Santana is whack bro...the only thing he did is to mess up the team Parreira a**embled.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
When are we gonna realize that our football sucks and when are we gonna realize Bafana Bafana can only play entertaining football they kinda like the  Harlem Globe Trotters of football I mean we had like 15 coaches now and you telling me they all bad come on guys
LOL!
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
when are we gonna realize Bafana Bafana can only play entertaining football they kinda like the  Harlem Globe Trotters of football

hahahahahahah!!!!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
after that the whole team needs a pay cut
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Do you guys really think the problem is the coach?

We always blame the coach, yet all these coaches (with the exception of Santana) have done wonders at other teams, before and after coaching Bafana.

I think the problem lies with our players' arrogance and our insistence on playing "African football" in a world where that obviously isn't effective. Our players play week in and week out in our local league and national squad and yet go fail fitness tests when trialling at overseas clubs. How the f*** do you explain that?

They said Troussier was a useless coach too, then he took Korea to the WC semis. Think about it.

I think Santana is shit too, but he really can't do much with what he has to work with.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Do you guys really think the problem is the coach?

We always blame the coach, yet all these coaches (with the exception of Santana) have done wonders at other teams, before and after coaching Bafana.

I think the problem lies with our players' arrogance and our insistence on playing "African football" in a world where that obviously isn't effective. Our players play week in and week out in our local league and national squad and yet go fail fitness tests when trialling at overseas clubs. How the f*** do you explain that?

They said Troussier was a useless coach too, then he took Korea to the WC semis. Think about it.

I think Santana is shit too, but he really can't do much with what he has to work with.

i think the players need pay cuts, i blame it on the players. heck they can even bring ancelloti and/or the lord wenger the same things will happen. its a combination of the SAFA officials and players...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up