Africasgateway.com

Santana out ?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Santana must go he is clueless. When his plan A fails he lacks plan b.  Yes, we might not have the best of players but we do have players that can compete and be victorious.  The man’s decisions r flawed.  He fielded three central-defensive midfielders against Iraq and made the first change after an hour’s play when Iraq was on the back-foot for the most part of the time.  We ended up settling for a goalless draw. The match against Brazil Santana cost us, he was content with the score and the fact we had an upper hand. Santana needed to sacrifice one of the two central-defensive midfielders for a forward, but the man waited until Brazil scored on the 88th min before he could make a change.
Walter after the game said what I was on my mind exactly. He and his captain must be excused now.  I think Ted Dimitru given another chance he can a**emble a strong team. I liked what he did going to 2006 AFCON. It was risky and Innovative.

There goes your credibility RIGHT OUT THE f*** OUT THE WINDOW

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Just a Thought and another Angle!!!!

What if the problem is not the coach or the management? What if the problem is our players and their attitudes.We do not have enough quality players that are competive and play and go toe to toe with International Players and give them a run for their money. I mean the Corporates pump in Hundreds of Millions into soccer,in fact more money than they put in Rugby and Cricket!!!!

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
The problem with Bafana Bafana has never been with the coach we have weak soccer players period

Even that old team that won the AFCON was also weak.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
The problem with Bafana Bafana has never been with the coach we have weak soccer players period

Even that old team that won the AFCON was also weak.

okay have a seat now rama you've lost enough credibility for the day mkay

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Getting rid of Santana now so close to the world cup is a bad idea imho. Give the guy a chance. Let's be real, he was given a shit squad. What was SA's world ranking? Don't expect him to work miracles overnight. Look at Jake White. He recieved a lot of criticism in his time, but SARU stuck with him for four years and he brought us back the world cup. Also, we need to look at the entire soccer structure in SA, not just at the national level. Santana can only work with the players produced by the PSL and a few overseas based players. If we want a good national squad it has to start at gra** roots. School level, club level, PSL, before we start worrying about the national team.

Get over yourself.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i personally think santana is so far doing a great job,  the problem with our national team is in the players, you can bring the worlds best football coach in the country but if our so called players still have the same ignorant ego they have now, then we gonna persist on loosing.

but then again, santana is getting a lot of  cash to be f***ing us up, he needs to be crystal clear with his plans and come up with some innovations. this is not a f***ing local football league from the mikhukhu's in diepkloof, this is international football and the country's sake lies on it.

this is a time where excuses and failure are not expected from a person who earns a milli a month, im sure he understands our frustration as fans
Hood.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ha ha ha WHAT DID I SAY? WHAT DID I SAY on this Thread about Safa huh?  i knew it this nigga Santana's days are numbered. Safa just appointed Jomo and Clive Barker to monitor/a**ess Bafana Bafana match performances and watch Santana very closely.  Its a given thing Santana will be fired and Jomo will be coach and Clive will be the a**istant.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Ha ha ha WHAT DID I SAY? WHAT DID I SAY on this Thread about Safa huh?  i knew it this nigga Santana's days are numbered. Safa just appointed Jomo and Clive Barker to monitor/a**ess Bafana Bafana match performances and watch Santana very closely.  Its a given thing Santana will be fired and Jomo will be coach and Clive will be the a**istant.

I f***ing hate jomo's non coaching a** atleast gavin hunt is there

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
the pirates coach should be in that panel somehow I f***s with that dude

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
the pirates coach should be in that panel somehow I f***s with that dude

I also dig Krol, but I think they went for people who are already familiar with Bafana Bafana. Besides, Krol must focus on winning the championship. Good thing they got Hunt involved. Hope he takes his eye off the league and we can stay on top til the end.

I think Gordon should be in that team.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
jomo's still an orppotunistic peice of scum

Bridge

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
    • View Profile
Santana must leave. Walter said it long ago, the man is clueless.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
peep this guys

http://www.sowetan.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=1077835

the big man is coming back, santana should start talking with his agents
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
SO IJAMPILE BRAZ, SIYAMTHANDA AKA "SANTANA IS OUT

iceland sinks us 1-0, what a boring game to watch. i now regret turning down my girlfriends visit offer for this vodacom league match. im begining to lose hope in south African national football
Hood.