Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Santana out ?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Our Cricket and Rugby teams are number 1 in rankings because of their Saru have a top notch structure in developing and Managing Players. We have 2 or 3 quality players that can really compete on the field.Heerden, Tshabalala and Klate can do more damage and can do a better job on the left more than Masilela. Gaxa and Modise are  just quantity the moment they get muscled on the ball by opponents they give up easy.Dladla must on the right and put those quality crosses and can create goals too. I would have recommended Mabalane but he and the rest of them Psl players are incosistent.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I seriously want dladla in that team

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
It's Parreira Again.Oh well, i thought Gavin would take it,but it's still cool with me.

http://www.kickoff.com/
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
It's Parreira Again.Oh well, i thought Gavin would take it,but it's still cool with me.

http://www.kickoff.com/

Mnxim so the wife is well now...hayi eyam'incam'intlokile
M Turn

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
at least he broke bread wit his mate.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Heard yesterday On Soccer Africa that this whole thing about his wife being sick was indeed a lie. Apparently what happened was a whole bunch of soccer agents and club bosses where putting Parreira under pressure to select and field certain players and he couldn't take it,so they came up with an excuse not to disclose all of this to the public. Apparently the same pressure was applied to Santana.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Heard yesterday On Soccer Africa that this whole thing about his wife being sick was indeed a lie. Apparently what happened was a whole bunch of soccer agents and club bosses where putting Parreira under pressure to select and field certain players and he couldn't take it,so they came up with an excuse not to disclose all of this to the public. Apparently the same pressure was applied to Santana.

so why is he coming back? surely he will face the same problems?

like i said, the situation with soccer will change once the entire system has been overhauled
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

For 4 milly a month, i wouldnt mind being hit with missiles at every game.
Beating bitches since 1982.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

like i said, the situation with soccer will change once the entire system has been overhauled

Well, this new SAFA executive look like they don't take shit, so let's hope if that was the case, they will protect him better. Oliphant was just a useless yes-man.