Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
I agree with RR this is stupid, what will the new coach do? Mnxim
M Turn

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
The only good and quality  Foreign coach Bafana had was Carlos Quiroz the rest were just Garbage. By the way Troussier is a failure in football.Correction Pyro! He never coached Korea(he coached Japan) and all the national teams he coached never won a single World cup match let alone pa** through the group stages.Knowing how South African Soccer works all my life and the behaviour of these SAFA cats, Guys let me tell whats goin to gonna go down 3 to 4 months before the World Cup Starts. Santana is going to be fired then they will hire a local Coach like Jomo or Gordon.

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
The only good and quality  Foreign coach Bafana had was Carlos Quiroz the rest were just Garbage. By the way Troussier is a failure in football.Correction Pyro! He never coached Korea(he coached Japan) and all the national teams he coached never won a single World cup match let alone pa** through the group stages.Knowing how South African Soccer works all my life and the behaviour of these SAFA cats, Guys let me tell whats goin to gonna go down 3 to 4 months before the World Cup Starts. Santana is going to be fired then they will hire a local Coach like Jomo or Gordon.

lol.... you know how they always spin this B.S. of loosing with honor, lol...I guess they are only competing to be the best loosers

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
My mistake New Jack, he did coach Japan. He also did win all his group matches though. Got knocked out of the second round.
Troussier coached Japanese national team from 1998 to 2002, winning the 2000 Asian Cup, placing second at the 2001 Confederations Cup and made the round of 16 at the 2002 World Cup.

That was a lot better than SA did, and this is right after they fired him wasn't it?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Don't know if it's a good move to fire a coach so late into preparations. Me thinks they should give the technical team a bit more power to influence the coach, cos i'm sure most of them don't agree with some of the tactics dude be employing at times.

Anyway, if he was to be fired, who would u choose as his replacement ? I say Gavin Hunt.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
not a very wise move to fire him now, i just wonder where he lost it for us now to play this un-structure football.... during the confed cup we were playin betaa soccer, just missing the lethal strikers and our hopes were restored when Mphela came to tha party.

what eva tactics him was utilizin then he shud employ 'em now.... and these boys need to pull they socks up as well... this is a humiliation of a nation!!
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
man f*** bafana bafana...

get rid of all the current players, they're all to f***ing egotistical... they should've done this two years ago and then went around the country to find new, fresh, young talent and then trained them!!!

and i'm sick of the name bafana bafana... the boys... the f***ing boys... they need to be men already and play proper football... maybe if we drop the nick they'll stop being immature on the field...

again, fire everyone and start over...

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Oh well, looks like he won't be fired after all.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Content/Soccer/266/e5cb7fc67afd42f68c18b51c9afff844/22-09-2009-10-13/Santana_wont_be_fired

at least they looking @ beefing up the technical team with successful local coaches
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
The players and SAFA need to drop their self-importance and put the country first.  But mostly it's the players that f*** up on the field, like they get a mental block at some point when attacking.They need to be tactical, creative attackers.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
sh!t no doubt SA is screwed! i thot by the time our boys had him as their new coach everyone was ova the moon since Santana was known as the best coach or one of those coach that helped Brazil to win the world cup back in the day. so perhaps the problem lies on our boys afta all yol. yes we all question why now? why do we want him out now afta payin his arse millions afta millions for loosing so much games? damn maybe le rona re slow, gotdamn bafana bafana won 12 matches with 10 defeats ova 25 matches since Santana took ova. fcuk now Radebe is beggin McCathys arse and the Africans to give him a 2nd chance and he should clean his acts sh!t, my instict tells me SA is very close with ol its loosings... its not goin thru 2010 fifa qualified...
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Bridge

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
    • View Profile
Santana must go he is clueless. When his plan A fails he lacks plan b.  Yes, we might not have the best of players but we do have players that can compete and be victorious.  The man’s decisions r flawed.  He fielded three central-defensive midfielders against Iraq and made the first change after an hour’s play when Iraq was on the back-foot for the most part of the time.  We ended up settling for a goalless draw. The match against Brazil Santana cost us, he was content with the score and the fact we had an upper hand. Santana needed to sacrifice one of the two central-defensive midfielders for a forward, but the man waited until Brazil scored on the 88th min before he could make a change.
Walter after the game said what I was on my mind exactly. He and his captain must be excused now.  I think Ted Dimitru given another chance he can a**emble a strong team. I liked what he did going to 2006 AFCON. It was risky and Innovative.

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
bafana bafana is just wack. period. nothing the coach can do about it. even if God came down from heaven to coach em, they will still suck and there is nothing entertaining about their play either. they are only fantastic in the ads where one of the players can score from the centre of the pitch.
 there are only 2 or 3 teams in Africa right now that can represent at the highest level. Ivory coast, Ghana and Egypt. maybe cameroun but those guys are too old.

Scratch Head

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
I'd rather watch Banyana Banyana than Bafana Bafana
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0